*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1647408-Epistle-to-my-son
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Article · Religious · #1647408
This is a letter I wrote to my son as if it were an epistle from the bible.
AWESOME MAN OF GOD!

Greetings from your earthly father.  Although, not a father at all in comparison to your heavenly Father.  I am a brother and fellow laborer in the precious gospel that has the power to deliver the entire world from bondage, in which the earth still groans from within, without and in the heavens looking for the sons of the living God to manifest the brilliance of His love in this present day.  Grace to you and peace from God our Daddy.

How shall any escape this earthly existence if we neglect SO GREAT A SALVATION?  We bare the yoke of the Lord while He is not with us.  We carry salvation on our shoulders like a banner for men to read as we take the gospel from sea to sea.  His gospel must be preached and activated through and in us; in all we do.  We must set every captive free, open every blind eye, preach freedom to the poor, cause the lame to walk and declare the acceptable year of the Lord!

I eagerly wait the day when I can speak to you face to face and embrace the person you are becoming in Christ.  Make every effort to declare all that He has done in you and who He is to you.  You are a man that is after His heart.  Declare this truth in the late hours to yourself when alone with Him.  Speak truth to your inward parts and declare the end from the beginning.  Only say what He has said about you.  Condemnation is for those who are without but those who are within let the goodness and mercy of God flow to them and through them.  For we know that we are not worthy of such mercies but He has freely given them for His good pleasure and we should also take pleasure with Him, rejoicing in all things and again I SAY REJOICE.  He is to us life and liberty; not as the world gives with stipulations but in the perfected freedom of love. 

How can we neglect so great a salvation?  Again, how can we neglect so great a salvation?  It is my prayer that God will in all things fill you with the knowledge of Who He is and who He is in you.  I pray that He baptizes you with fire that all He can be in you is manifested to the brokenhearted so they see the light on you and declare their hearts to Him being set free of all sickness and bondage's and devils that in Christ they become new creations with new realities of God’s goodness and mercies.  Hallow be His Name in all the earth!  You have been called and set apart for such a time as this to deliver the message of redemption.  Speak boldly His word of reconciliation and watch Him follow with signs and wonders that you did not know would come but it is His good pleasure. 

Pray for your mother, Elicia, Christina, and me as we endeavor to do the will of the Father in always keeping to the direction of the Holy Spirit.  Blessings to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.  Allow God to perfect you in love.

Your father, brother, and friend always,
© Copyright 2010 musicman (memphis4409 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1647408-Epistle-to-my-son