*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1647631-Zeros-adventures
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Animal · #1647631
Inflation lovers come here!
Zeros tales
Note all names I used are either made by Disney or sega, I did not make them, I did however made inflationist mastermind zero the chipmunk.
Hello dear reader, my name is zero, I travel through space and time to go to planets such as earth and beyond such as mobius, but I'm sure you just want to hear of my tales, am I right?.......... Good. You see, I L-O-V-E LOVE love inflation, when I was a kid infact, I loved balloons, and so thus I looked up inflation and found marvelous furry animals, mostly female, billowed up, fully racked, and sooooo curvishly with there beatiful, glorious, behin- ahem, I mean, fat in the posterior, so I made a biusness called zeros workshop! Where I keep many gadgets to inflate furrys up into parade floats, oh! And, speaking of gadgets, I happen to know a thing or two about a young mouse named gadget hackwrench, you see, it all started back before probably any of you were born, I started a little biusness house, the size of a shoebox in earth terms, but as giant as a house on mobius, you see, gadget was simply just looking for a helium tank, but I- oh well you'll see.

~ding ding~ said a door to my store as it opened, in stepped a young mouse girl with blond hair and sporting a purplelish jumpsuit, "hello." I said cheerfully, "hi" said the mouse "I'm here to look for a helium tank, you do have some right?" "yes, I do, which type of inflation?" I said, she looked extremely puzzled and said, "you mean what shape the balloon is? Well it's like a blimp bu-" I inturupted "oh no miss, what shape do you want to be?" I Said. She chuckled and asked "is this a joke?" I was about to say something but then she said, "ok let me think, golly, what shape do I want?" she said as she possed in a thinking possion. She than said. "oh give me the biggest ass in the world!" she declared. I shrugged and said, "follow me." I said, I opened the warehouse door and we were immediatly inside a human size storage room, her mouth literally dropped on the ground, I motion her to follow and she did while still looking at the crates of tanks. I scan my eyes around and find the "butt" section, I scan and see the tank, it was a pink tank, with a blue nozzle and a black tube, it said, 'fully grown peach' I took it out and handed it to her makeing her snap out of her trance, I said, "there you go." with a smile, she looked at me very very very serious and said. "are you jokeing?" I frowned and shook my head, she said. "how does it work?" I happily said "just open your mouth really wide and inhale, while haveing the nozzle in your mouth." I said, the nozzle, you see, had a suction cup at the end of it so it was very hard to take it off unless the tank shut off, like ran out, or if you had a helper to take it off. She just shrugged, did what I told her and I turned on the tank, but what I thought be a slow expansion, was a very short understatement, her butt blew up, like a beachball to a pump, her seams of the jumpsuit split up and her pantie clad bottoms stuck out as her bottom part of her jumpsuit tore up, I was to distracted at her bottom to see her face, for your information, it was sweating, her eyes were rolled back and she was blushing really hardly, as red as an apple, but her shape, as big as an pear, her butt was now as probably bigger than two whole oranges side by side, her butt cheeks were know like a pumpkin, a full grown one infact. When the tank was empty, I responded to her as I thought the best way possible, "you look bootylicious!" with that coment. But her growth did not stop there her chin was picked up with a crane an I immediatley pushed a button that said 'water'. Water was poured down the little mouse girls mouth by the instant, every second, her throat got bigger with every gulp her butt got jiggelyer and jigglelyer. I liked my lips and pressed my palms deep into her right butt cheek and than it shrunk. IT SHRUNK?!?! I was shocked, but, not to shocked, I remebered that if the transformation wasn't complete- well, you'll find out yourself, after she drank, she defintley looked like a pear, her butt nice big and round, I looked at her and I said, "what do you think?" she stood up with difficulty and said I'll give you anything for that again!" she said knealing down and grabbing my hand, I immediatly responded with *squeak* and a blush and said, "are you free Saturday night?"

T O B E C O N T I N U E D....

Note: I do not own gadget hackwrench, she is owned by Disney
Zero is mine owned be me.
More coming soon!

© Copyright 2010 Zerodachipmunk (djrocker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1647631-Zeros-adventures