*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1647718-Letting-Go
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1647718
They never teach you that the hardest part of loving someone is letting go....
The hurt and heartaiche are but insignificant and petty morsals of the growth in Christ that can be obtained. When once one loves another in a way beyond the status quo of friendship, it becomes an evident virtue to others around him if he is truely able to let go if it serves the moment best. Proverbs tells us that no matter what we are doing, to dedicate it to the Lord, and your plans will succeed. When one is left to strive for perfection in the relational field alone, he is consumed. One must give it to God to truely be able to heal and move on with his life. For to truely love would be to be the Godly example needed in that time of crises, whenever nessesary. Striving for it all the way is great, but if you do not keep God first, it will only continue to get harder. When you put your relationship in God's hands, and keep him in the center of it as you work, it becomes more like a triangle rather than a line; the closer the two of you come to God, the closer you come together in the end.

Thank you,

Nathaniel.
© Copyright 2010 Nocktem (nocktem at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1647718-Letting-Go