*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1649603-Beautiful-Diaster
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #1649603
How far will this one girl go, when she can't take no more?
She ran. All she could do is run. She never imagined things would end up this way. She was in pain, not only physical but emotional aspects also. Her heart felt like it was shattered, undying pain was unbearable throughout her body. She couldn't stand it. "The road is much safer than home," she would keep telling herself. She sat on the protuding cement on the ground, looking at her body. Purple-ish round marks. Red splotches. Indented dry-lined scars down her arms. Terrified as she was, she would never feel that way again. Her own flesh and blood did this to her. The one that helped her grow up, now is her enemy. She wanted to know why, but surprisingly... she didn't care anymore. So there she sat, waiting for someone grateful and blissful to heal her and take her in, her luck never changed.
© Copyright 2010 sinceretragedy (sinceretragedy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1649603-Beautiful-Diaster