*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1649613-The-Will-to-Fight
by Rudy Z
Rated: E · Poetry · None · #1649613
"20 little poetry projects" piece I created a while ago
                                                        The Will to Fight
The samurai is a dragon!
The sword fells 50 men in one swing.
The battlefield laughs at the termites placed before him.
The sun screams like a vulture flies, feeding on the soup of his festering victims.
The enemies of Miyamoto fled towards Osaka, but dared to return to Kyoto.
They never returned to Osaka!
Children run and play in the streets.  They were young, and they felt that the world was theirs…
The soldiers of Miyamoto wanted nothing to do with antidisestablishmentarianism, which was a vorpal blade aimed at the maxonome of their great city.
All because Toshiya Sadaku, the enemy, wanted extra sugar in his tea!
“You don’t have authority here!”  Miyamoto exclaimed to Toshiya that day in the Courtroom.
The ominous storm of sinister prejudice would wash over their land if they did not take this final stand!
Every single one of them was as scared as caskets!
The armies transfigured within one another, and shed their human skins into the mighty creatures Scylla and Charybdis!
Mazaki-chan felt the fires in the pit of his soul burn as he drew his tachi, and prepared to die.
He will march on to his demise, for an eternity if he must!
The snake-like legions clash, and push onwards into the mouth of Hell!
They will fight now, before they battle onwards in the Afterlife!
Kirisute Gomen!
The shadows carry the benevolence to their deathbeds.
The dragon must continue to win the day!
© Copyright 2010 Rudy Z (idolguns at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1649613-The-Will-to-Fight