*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1650656-Trials-and-Tribulations-to-be-continued
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #1650656
Trials and Tribulations. By Troubled Toy Maker
If you keep walking… past the people, past the sun, and past the future; where nothing remains but hope, faith and fear, then you have made it to where only great men have been. But you should keep walking… past the memories, past these moments, and past the pain; where hope has never been and fear is too afraid to go, but faith will still follow you. If I were you I would keep walking… past your pride, past your joys, and past your tears; Where you no longer know where you are or where you have been or even where you are going… that is where I stand; lost and alone. Someone once told me to think for myself, the only problem is… I never stopped… Welcome to my world, welcome to my thoughts…

The day in the life of the impossible, one would think is hard, but the actually reality of is; no matter the scenario, my life is meaningless without love... All these possibilities bring limitless potential for mistakes, such a heavy realization is hard to handle even for the strongest of men or most faithful. I try to let love guide my decisions and behavior, but sometimes my reactions are so hateful... but still; I am able, to overcome my greatest fears. Who knew that my curse would become such a blessing...
© Copyright 2010 Troubled Toy Maker (torres.12217 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1650656-Trials-and-Tribulations-to-be-continued