*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1651333-Lifes-Directions
Rated: E · Sample · Inspirational · #1651333
Please keep in mind that I am young (13) and am just doing this for fun.
Life’s direction

People always say life is too short, and my response to that is; do not concentrate on what life has to bring, but rather live life day by day, living the moment. From the day you were born, until the later years of your life, a question will always remain present, circulating in the back of your mind. Weather you were born from a wealthy family where everything came and was done fluently, or a poor family where things do not just come, that one single question, perambulating through your mind like a time bomb, will remain with you for the rest of your life. With life come problems, forks in the road so to speak. When you come to this intersection, the key is not to stare with confusion, but better yet, to deeply consider what the outcome will be if you take option A, or B; hypothetically speaking. So, that is where that one question comes into play; which could very well affect your future. Rather than gaze at the so called problem, analyze the situation; creating a mental note what will the outcome of your decision would resemble. The one thing to not do though, as I said earlier, is gawk at it, puzzled. Even if you decide upon the wrong decision, once that fork in the road comes up, you will never make that wrong choice again. In the long run, what will come out of the decision you decide upon?

© Copyright 2010 ludwig13 (ludwig13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1651333-Lifes-Directions