*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1651398-Alone
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Teen · #1651398
Similar to a stranded ilsand theme. Hoping to continue and add more chapters.

Alone - Part One
It had already been a day since the plane that had carried John and the other passangers had crashed on this forsaken island. So far very little supplies had survived the crash, some food, little luggage, and ofcourse the endless amounts of people roaming the island. The day of the incident had ended in chaos with everyone helping to dig graves for loved ones who had their lives stolen from them without warning. John had sat there staring out at the horizon holding the rugged piece of metal that he had recently used to help a man finish a burial for his daughter. He did not know the man, but still did it matter? That man had lost someone whom he loved and wasn't able to do anything about it.

"One messed up world." John thought to himself as the wind from the palm tress whisped against his cheeks while rustling his silky blond hair. He stood up looking down at his torn up white collared shirt and black pants. He then took a second to look again at the huge pile of metal which was supposed to be the one thing that would take him to Chicago to see his wife again.

Soon voices were calling his name, beckoning him to join them to find a place to rest for the evening on this uninhabited island. Yet one thing was going through every single person's mind who had survived the crash..... "Will we survive to see another day?"
© Copyright 2010 RagerEdge (maskedvendetta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1651398-Alone