*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1651452-I-See-Her-I-Want-Her-I-Love-Her
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Comedy · #1651452
he is a loner,she is the popular one.Hes liked her since 6th grade,hes going after her
Jared Hannigan is not what you'd consider popular, although he is extremely artsy and creative he prefers to be alone. His best friend is Oliver Ungat and they've known eachother since birth. Alicia Harowitz is the exact opposite because she is the most popular and well-liked girl in the whole school. Jared, even though he hates to admit it, has liked her since she stepped into his classroom in the sixth grade. You could consider Jared and Alicia friends but she intimidates Jared so much he usually doesn't talk to her unless she initiates the conversation. One day as Jared sees Alicia smiling and laughind with Keith, the most popular guy in school, he decides hes sick of being in the background adn just watching Alicia be with other people. It was getting close to the end of senior year and he planned on getting Alicia.
© Copyright 2010 Delainie Alexandria Rose (madeofmusic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1651452-I-See-Her-I-Want-Her-I-Love-Her