*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1652267-Shoe-on-the-other-foot
by Ladi D
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Adult · #1652267
Tina has ruined the perfect family.Will Reginald take her back after abandoning their son?
Tina was a very promiscuous women.  She enjoyed sex whenever and wherever it was given to her. She seldomly cared what man it was or whose man he was as long as he was hers for that moment.  Tina decided to go out tonight since last night was exhausting at the gentlemens club where she worked. She found the sluttest outfit that she had in her closet and jumped in her Mercedes-Benz 2010 heading towards the Las Vegas strip.  Upon arriving at Club M.O.B(mind over body), she ran into an old friend from high school who happened to be the father of her 6 year old son. 

  Everybody knew football quarterback Reginald Heyfield.  He had every woman eating out of his hand.. almost.  Tina approached him in her slutty outfit and threw her hands around his neck hugging him as if he were a long lost lover.

  "Do I know you?" asked Reginald as he turned around

"You don't remember your old friend Tina from high school silly?" smiled Tina.

"I don't recall your name Tina" putting emphasis on her name. He turned around as if she had disappeared out of thin air and continued to talk to his entourage.

  He must have remembered her because he wouldn't have said her name like that. If he was going to sit up here and pretend that he didn't know her and the fact that she was tthe mother of his child he had another thing coming.

" Oh so you don't remember that I got caught giving you head under the school bleachers right?" she said loud enough for his friends to hear.

  Reginald then turned around, took her by the elbow and walked out of ear range of the crowd, embarrassed at her stupid antics.

"What the hell do you want Tina? I don't have anything for you. We have been over since high school. We have nothing to discuss. For the life of me could you leave me alone?" he whispered heatedly.

"We should talk about the well-being of your son and-"

He cut her off. " First of all, you are not even raising him your sister is. Second of all, whatever I need to discuss concerning my son is up for discussion with the person he is residing with and that person happens to be my wife. So, can I get back to my night out with my acquaintances, thank you." 

Before Tina could say anything defending herself and her situation, Reginald walked off with his entourage inside the club where she knew she was going to have to fuck the bouncer to get into.

                                  * * * *



Reginald was so heated with Tina. How could she sit and fix her mouth to even mention anything about their son when she hadn't done a damn thing for him since the day he was born.  He had done everything for his son that only a mother could do. The day Tina found out she was pregnant with Reginald Jr. she had not wanted any part of it.  Reginald and Tina's parents had made her go through with the pregnancy, but after that Tina was never seen again. She had disappeared into the world of spreading her thighs and getting cash for her back effort.  Reginald thought that she would change once she had given birth and saw their son for the first time but unfortunately for their son she never did.  When his football career took off Reginald had no one to take care of his son while playing the field so he had decided to put his dreams on hold for his son until Tina's sister stepped in and accepted the responsibility. That was six years ago. Now today he was one of the best football quarterbacks in the league and he was married to Melissa, Tina's sister.

    Melissa was the exact opposite of Tina. She was conservative, strong-minded, and she loved to raise their family while he was gone. He was glad that he had fallen in love with Melissa





 

© Copyright 2010 Ladi D (ladyduggie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1652267-Shoe-on-the-other-foot