*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1652351-An-opportunity-in-realization
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by remy
Rated: · Other · Other · #1652351
I had a realization on fate after the second miscarriage of my child
      Perhaps there really is a reason for everything that occurs in this world. For something that I didn’t put much faith in, I now find myself in a state of realization about the fact that fate truly exists. Many have said the common phrase “God works in mysterious ways” and I have, on occasion been known to say that myself even if I only half believed in it. Recent events however have increased my faith in such a saying. I know now that fate plays an enormous role in my life if not everyone else’s.
    There is no rhyme nor is there reason to the construction and inner workings of fate, though I believe, through certain events in our lives, we are offered the rare and unusual opportunity to catch a glimpse at its meaning and purpose. I have been given such an opportunity and through open eyes and a believing heart, I was afforded the knowledge that it really is not all about me and my situation. It’s not all about what I do in this world, and for that realization, I am truly grateful. In some ways I believe it to be a relief to know that there is a better path down the road, that there is some guidance in this otherwise chaotic place we call life. I cannot say for certain whether or not the outcome will be a pleasant experience, all I can do is put my faith where it belongs and follow the signs along the way.
© Copyright 2010 remy (act0370 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1652351-An-opportunity-in-realization