*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1652626-Love-Sick-Chapter-One
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Drama · #1652626
Katie Sims, Peter Williams,Dianna Woldrolf, Ginna Carter Greg Carter,Carter Williams,
                                                  Chapter One

It was a late afternoon, and Katie Sims was walking out of her office room. She was an assistant for Carter Williams, a very famous movie producer/director in Hollywood. Carter had a son, who was 23, just like Katie. His name was Peter.

"Woah, sorry," Peter said, after he bumped into Katie.

"No it's fine. At least I didn't have any coffee," Katie laughed.

"Yeah. I'm lucky," Peter laughed. "So what are you going to go do?"

"Oh, I'm going to pick Aiden up," Katie said. Aiden was Katie's 3 year old son. Her boy friend broke up with her after he found out that she was pregnant at the age of 19.

"Well, I can come with you," Peter said.

"Peter Williams going with Katie Sims to pick up her son? No way, I can't believe what I'm hearing," Katie laughed.

"Very funny," Peter said.

"I just don't see you doing that," Katie said.

"Well I can," Peter said, opening up Katie's car door.

"You aren't going to let me drive? It's my car," Katie said.

"Apparently not," Peter said. "Now, get in."

"Fine," Katie climbed in her SUV.

"To the baby sitters," Peter said, driving off.

"So, what made you decide to come along and do this Mr. Williams?" Katie asked.

"I mean, Aiden is my best friend. I have to come pick him up," Peter said.

Katie looked at Peter. "So you're staying the night again?" Katie asked.

"I guess so," Peter never took his eyes off the road.

Katie rolled her eyes. "Great, I have to cook more food."

"Nah," Peter said. "Dinner at the diner is my treat."

"No it's fine, I'll just cook some lasagna for us and he'll have cheerios. He loves them," Katie said.

"I hate to break it to you, but I'm taking us out to dinner."

Peter pulled up into the Day Care's parking lot. The two walked in. "Where is Aiden?" Katie said, looking around.

"Katie, it's best if you know something," a lady said.

Katie sighed "What?"

"Aiden's in the hospital," Karen said.

"What? Why?" Katie asked. She couldn't bare those words.

"He has been acting strange," Karen said.

Peter drove Katie to the hospital. She walked in Aiden's room.

"Excuse me, but only relatives and friends are aloowed in here," the nurse said.

"I'm his mother," Katie said.

"Yes, ma'am," the nurse said, walking out.

"Oh, but wait," Katie said.

"Yes?" the nurse said.

"What's wrong with Aiden?" Katie asked.

"I don't know. But we may think he has cancer."
© Copyright 2010 Sarah Jenson (tool8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1652626-Love-Sick-Chapter-One