*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1653011-count-your-blessings
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Draft · Other · #1653011
an essay describing my hurt feelings
I got a work related to my profession as a forester. Before, I love this type of job, 'field work' as we call it. Lots of things to learn, exposure to the environment and new experiences every time I set my feet on the ground... When I was younger, YES, I really really love it for it gave me a chance to breath the other kind of surroundings, to meet new set of people, learn the experiences of others and share my ideas to them.
Now, I got tired... It was only a month ago when I started this job... But, i did not enjoyed it anymore. I got sleepless nights on new places and hotels, I got allergies from food I ate, from dusts I inhaled and so many unpleasant things. Before, I never mind this things... The worst thing is that i keep running and running to get into my travel schedule and missing other things that will surely spice up my journey. My boss is a fave fan of last two minute planning, the reason why I do not enjoy my trip... Report writing is no worry to me, even liquidations and reimbursements are just common when your travel are financed by the company. The problem is how will they pay me at the end of the unwritten contract???
I am thinking that if I am only working in the country wherein the environment is their primary concern... I think I am now earning enough not just to myself but for the medication of my mom and dad and also for the education of my younger brother.
My profession is so adventurous, but if I have to think about the compensation, well never mind... Just pray that the days will pass sooner so that the unwritten contract will end. Tomorrow will be another day and another job seeking activity. Hoping for a better and permanent job. Hoping for more impact that I can contribute to Mother Earth. And hoping for better compensation to raise the living of my family...
© Copyright 2010 blackcloak (blackcloak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1653011-count-your-blessings