*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1653931-Chap-5-In-the-Trees
by Quinn
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1653931
oh yeah! Chapter 5!
"Ahhhh!" Ray screamed as she hurtled towards the forest floor. There was no way the harness could catch her now! She tried to mentally count the distance towards a horrible death. 70 feet, 50 feet, 30 feet, whoosh! The air rushed out Ray's lungs, in a loud "Huuh!" She froze, two feet above the floor, splayed out like a spider. "That...was..awesome!" Ray exclaimed jumping up and down. "Lets do it again! Come on!"
"Sorry, sis. Time to go home." Ray groaned, stomping as they headed home. Finally, they excited the forest, and headed towards their house. It was a traditional one story stone house. The chimney led high above the rooftop, while billowing smoke into the sunset. Anna paused, trying to take in every detail of the farm, from the traditional red barn to the pasture where the girls kept their horses. From the orange groves where the girls picked all they wanted to the tire swing, nothing had changed. Anna sprinted to catch up to her sister, ready for her mom's famous apple pie.
© Copyright 2010 Quinn (waltzdog at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1653931-Chap-5-In-the-Trees