*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1653940-MMSF-4-The-Enemy-and-The-Hidden-Power
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Drag25
Rated: ASR · Chapter · Other · #1653940
The third chapter in my Starforce saga
After the whole incident with the virus, I took a ride with everyone down to WAZA HQ. This is where the Satella Police had their plan of operation to destroy Meteor G. When we got to the Interogation Room I finally blurted out, "Why am I in trouble?!" The officer from school looked at me in a friendly manner. "You're not in trouble. Quite the opposite acctualy, we need your help." Say-what? "Wait, you need my help? What can I do that could possibly..." Oh, right. I almost forgot about the whole transformation/battle thing. "Never mind." And yet again, Sonia laughed at me. Pop stars sure have an odd sense of humor. Then I looked back at the officer, "What can I do to help sir?" "Please, call me Ace. And about your help, what we're asking you to do involves putting your life in the line in dire situations." My life? Well... "Whatever it is I'll do it!" I felt courage surging through me, I knew since I had Scorpio I can take on anything. "Alright, well first off..." (INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT! ENEMY APPROACHING WAZA!) "Stay here, this could be too dangerous for you!" "Yeah, COULD be too dangerous. We won't know untill something happens." Sonia, Geo, and Bud looked at me with such admiration. "Alright, let's move!" We headed outside to see who the intruder was, or what. A man in a long black cloak appeared out of thin air. He wasn't a Wizard, that's for sure. "Who are you?" Ace looked determined to find out who this guy was, I could feel his frustration. The man held up a Slayer, but it looked kinda funny. It had a weird mask insignia on the bottom. He folded back his hood to reveal, a weirdo with a cane and long blonde hair. Geo knew who it was immediatley. "Hyde! But we saw you dissappear in the main server a year ago!" "Yes, I fell into the archives. But I was waiting, growing stronger with each passing day. Until I knew I was strong enough to defeat you this time."

"Geo, let me handle this." I think I can take this guy down, but what can he do? "Shane, w-" Ace bloked Geo, "Let him prove his power to us." I went to face Hyde, but on one condition. "If you're so powerfull, it only seems fair that I get a partner in this fight!" "Bud, c'mon!" "Alright dude." I looked back at Hyde to hear his response, "Alright fair enough, once I defeat you two I'm going after Megaman." I knew that Geo was Megaman, but he's done so much. I want to show him and Ace that I belong. "Ready, EM Wave Change ON Air! ElecScorpio!" "EM Wave Change ON Air! Taurus Fire!" "EM Wave Change ON Air! Dark Phantom!" I'm still no used to the whol transformation thing yet. Whoa, Bud's some kinda giant minotaur. "Whoa, Bud. Is that you?" "Yep! Pretty cool huh?" "Yeah, I look like a bug compared to you." Enough joking, we need to take this guy down. "Alright, Sting Saber!" The sword materialized in my hand again. Still feels weird. "Taurus Flame!" Bud spewed like a flamethrower. Note to self: Stay out of Bud's aim. "Ground Wave!" Both attacks made contact. But, not a single scratch! He didn't even move! "Enought of these games!" He attacked, but I thought he hit me. "Bud!" "Erg, it's ok. I'm fine, ugh." He fell like a tree. But he's still alive. "You'll pay for that Dark Phantom! You'll pay!!!" I felt so much power swirling up inside me.

Then I looked at Bud's Slayer. It was glowing. Then a battle card came out and flew into my hand. It said, Power Merge. "Am I supposed to use this?" I took out my Slayer and used the card burning, literally, with Bud's power. "Power Merge! Taurus Fire!" Then I felt all this amazing power surging through my body. My armor was changing, not only in power but in form to. All my armor turned crimson red. My helmet grew white horns. And my sheild turned into a giant fist. "Taurus Scorpio!" I moved quickly, I ran right at him, "Blazing Electro Knuckle!" It connected, and it worked! I sent him sky high, and he dissappeared. I went back to normal with the card in my hand. "Man, I feel like a boulder hit my head. Did we win?" "Bud, your awake!" "Anybody hungry?!" "Geo, is Bud always like this?" "Well, Bud has a one track mind. Eating is his favorite thing to do. No matter what the occasion." "Shane, I think we do need you on the team after all." I looked at Ace in shock. "Welcome to the team rookie." Sweet. Then I felt someone wrap their arms around me, only one person here would do that. I was right, it was Sonia. "Shane that was amazing!" Before I could answer she realized what she was doing. "Oh, sorry." "It's ok, yeah it was. But this Power Merge card. I think I should only use it in emergencies."

Sure enough, Hyde will be back. But I got a butt kickin new power, and I'm on a mission to save the world. Things are gonna get a lot more interesting around here.
© Copyright 2010 Drag25 (rox57 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1653940-MMSF-4-The-Enemy-and-The-Hidden-Power