*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654419-In-Detail-There-Is-A-Headache
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Environment · #1654419
These world Can't break down.
In The Detail There Is a Headache

Remember the cars back in the day that where made of steel. Or the houses that were made of wood. Yeah, Neither do I. How can I justify a statement like that being born in the 80‘s. But I do Now they were easier ways to send materials back to the environment or recycle. You had a few different elements to work with. Whether it be Plant or Mineral. That was It!! Now a days we have Man-made materials.

“Hey Guess what I made”, these scientist are like little kids. You know the kids drawing a picture in school. Parents Think It is the neatest thing and hang it on the refrigerator. Then when it gets to clustered you throw most of them out. That’s kind of like what’s going on with the Electronics in our house. Same thing except the paper can be recycled. These electronics, Cars, and Housing Items all have way more elements in them than what they had decades ago. Precision is the enemy in these situation.

These Corporations are getting input from the consumers, YOU! Most of it being efficiency and Safety. So they gather Up Ideas and send them to the Scientist and designers to figure out a good product. Well If its going to be a Smarter device it will need different elements. Mostly Polymers that are Man-made, which means harder to recycle. And that reminds me how do you recycle a battery? Regardless the Point I’m trying to make is Evolution is the Problem. Not the Corporations, most of the jobs that Employ the world are corporations. So Stop hating yourself and start giving these scientist a good left hook. We made fun of most of them in High school anyway, so it should be Easy. Cheers!
© Copyright 2010 MachinegunLou (machinegunlou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654419-In-Detail-There-Is-A-Headache