*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654457-Nylus
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #1654457
Addison enters the world of Nylus where nothing is as it seems.
Addison stared at the road signs as she passed. The car was going much to fast to really have a chance to interpret what the strange names meant, or even stood for so she made up her own ideas. Ideas she wrote down in her black book, a small coiled notebook she carried with her all the time. "You never know when a good idea will hit you" she thought.
All she knew is she didn't want to move to this small little town, where everyone knew everyone and no business was private. She didnt much care that her father was going to be the headmaster at the most illustrous private school in the all of England. Of course this meant she will attend the very same illustrous, stuffy and most likely boring school. She craved adventure and where on earth will there be adventure in Nylus?
© Copyright 2010 Angela Pagniello (harlequinne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654457-Nylus