*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654490-Missing-me-Despair
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1654490
chapter og Missing me
CHAPTER TWO

When Deb awoke it was to a realazation that David wasn't real he was just her average paper boy. She sighed. She got up and combed her curl hair. Still frizzy but it would do. She went to her closet and pulled out a silver dress that went to her knees. She paired it with her mothers heels she wore to see the new Kor's line. Crashing Kathy's party would be the bomb! She heard a horn outside. Amber was in her brothers car holding her ears. Turn it down Steve! Deb laughed. Deb this is so not funny! Amber complained the whole ride how Steves music was too loud. Kathy was out on her front lawn dancing her golden party dress when she saw the fashion freaks. She gave them her evil eye. It didn't work. She marched over to them. What do you freaks think your doing? Going to your party they said cutting through the crowd and into her mansion. She stomped her feet. No fashion freaks were supposed to be here! She got out her cellphone to call the cops when her best friend showed up. She forgot all about them and went to greet Gabby. Smooches they both said kissing the air.
Deb and Amber made there way back to the soda counter. Eww it was all diet of course. the snacks weren't much better either. Sugered popcorn, a bowl of old candy and mini cook treats from a keebler package. The girls grabbed the snacks and threw them on the lawn. they took the food from the fridge and now had a better party. I thought we came her to crash her party not make it better! amber said. Deb told her dont worry and led her to the lawn. She ran down the street to the park. Icecream!!!!
© Copyright 2010 libralover (libralover at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654490-Missing-me-Despair