*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654559-Duh
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by AnnaP
Rated: · Other · Other · #1654559
the story i wrote is not true. it does not pertain to me.
“In my opinion we don’t devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks” I yelled at all the boys in my math class. For days they have been putting up with their stupidity and uncalled for remarks! And I’m done with it! They were causing drama, and other people were joining in with their so called fun. I wish they would just shut their zit infested faces, and stuff a sock in the huge butt mouths! I don’t see why everything they think must come out their mouths, I mean I know that you have vocal cords and all but I’m sure they could put them to better use. They keep asking me to go out on dates with them and asking if I’m a virgin and all this. I mean good God they know I’m a lesbian and I have a girlfriend. Duh I wouldn’t go out with you. I’m taken!
© Copyright 2010 AnnaP (annap at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654559-Duh