*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654635-Black-Rose-Academy--Haze-Hakuro
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1654635
This is a story of an agent from the future to complete a mission
                       

                                                Prolougue

"Haze Hakuro, you being one of the top agents at the Hazuki Agency, I am assigning you a mission to go to the past." Kei Ogami said. Haze has been part of the Hazuki Agency for 3 years and has already ranked up to one of the top agents there. Today, in the year 4010, was his proudest day ever. "I understand Ogami-sama. I will do my best and will succeed." Haze said while nodding. Haze then opened a Spacial Rift with his claws and jumped in, travelling over 2,000 years into the past. . . to the Black Rose Academy.

                                                  Chapter 1

  After a few minutes, he was thrust put of the Spacial Rift and out into the grass. "Ahhhh!" He yelled when he was thrown out. "Whoa, I've never been through a Spacial Rift before. Mhmph, doesn't matter, I need to search for the Black Rose Academy." He said, and he broke off running, searching for it.

After about 7 minutes, he had run over 350 miles and found the Academy. "Yes! I found it." He proudly smiled. "Now to find the Head Mistress and become a student, but first, I must make a disguise!" He said. He then spun around real fast and became shorter, got brown hair, and a new outfit. He was wearing a purplish jacket and some jeans. "Perfect, I am now going to be, uh. . . Miles Sohma!" He exclaimed. "That name seems to work." He then walked throught the front gate and headed to the main office.

  When Haze entered the office, he looked around. He then said, "Excuse me, but where can I find the Head Mistress?" He asked in a slightly loud voice. A few moments after, a woman that couldn't be far past the age of thirty, walked out of an office and said, "Yes, I am the Head Mistress, Ms. Tanko. How may I help you?" She asked with a smile.

"My name is Ha- I mean, Miles Sohma, and I would like to be a student here." He said. "Heh, that was a close one." he thought.

Ms. Tanko smiled. "Absolutley, you can be a student here." She said happily. Then she got a serious look on her face. "But if you break any of the rules here. . . you'll be out of here faster than you arrived." Then she smiled again.

Haze gave a scared smile, then he said. "T-Thank you Ms. Tanko." and then he headed outside to see if he could find anyone to talk to.

 
© Copyright 2010 Dom Gravity (ratedtoast at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654635-Black-Rose-Academy--Haze-Hakuro