*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654744-New-Life-New-Friends
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1654744
A girl and her friends move. What goes wrong???
            My friends and I are heading to our new school! It's called 'Saint Marie Acadamy'(A/N I DO NOT OWN), A school for the musically talented.

As for my friends they are Grace Newman, Olivia Wermann, and my twin sister Rima Mashiro.

    Olivia Wermann is a girl who is gifted in the piano. She has blonde hair,brown eyes,and is very kind. She is also funny and loves to joke around.

    Grace Newman is a girl gifted in the flute. She has brown hair and blue eyes. She is sweet and loves to write.

    My twin sister  Rima Mashiro is gifted in electric guitar. She has long,blonde,wavy hair and bright purple eyes. She is often discribed as a godess of comedy.

    I am Amethyst Mashiro! I am gifted in singing. I am very hyper,I have long,wavy,Jet black hair  without a trace of blue,and bright purple eyes! Oh, I am super punk rock,too!

  "Ame-chan!" Rima yelled.

  "Yes Rima-chii?" I asked.

  "We're here!"Rima shouted.

  "Huh? What are you-" I looked ahead,"Kyaaa! We're here!!!"I shouted.

  "No duh Ame-chan!" Rima said.

  "Come on Ri-ri-tan! Lets go,lets go,lets go!"I yelled.They all sweatdropped.

    "Hohohoho!" Some one laughed.

    "W-what was that?" I asked.

    "It was I,Yamabuki Saaya! The best there is! And I have come to see if you would like to be my minions!"This 'Saaya'girl yelled.

    "No." Ri-ri-tan and I said acidly.She shivered then walked off.

      "LET'S  GO!" I yelled.

    "'Kay."They said.

    "Class please welcome our new students, Rima and Amethyst Mahiro,Olivia Wermann,and Grace Newman!" The sensei said.

    "It's Mashiro!" Ri and I yelled.

    "Kyaaa cool!"Some girls yelled.

    "Please sit where ever you would like!" I walked straight to the desk in the back corner next to a window. Ri sat in front of me,Olivia sat next to me and Grace sat in front.

  - After Class-

    "Nice to meet you." Some one with an accent said.I looked up to see a boy who looked Cute,a Boy who looked normal,a boy with blonde hair,and a boy with shoulder length hair.

    "What?"I said.

    "We are you tour guides!"The blonde said.

    "He seems gay." Rima wispered to me.

    I giggled and said "Ditto!"

    "Let's go."The long haired one said.

  "First tell us who you are." Ri and I said acidly.

    "Liam." Long hair boy said.

    "Nikola." The normal one said.

    "Connor!" The blonde said.

    "M-Matthew.." The cute one said,shyly.

    "Nice to meet ya!" Lily-chan said.

    "Yeah what Lily-chan said!" I yelled.

      "Ditto!"

      Grace just nodded.

    "She's shy!" I yelled. I have a feeling we will all be good friends.

      "I see." Matthew said.

    "We gonna go or what?" Liam said Acidly.

    "Be nice Liam!" Connor said.

    "Whatever!" He shouted.

    "Let's go!" Connor said.

    "'Kay." We said.

    "This is the royal garden! These are the gaurdians and they will tell you everything you need to know."Nikola said.

    "'Kay!" I yelled.

    "I she always like this?" Nikola wispered to Lily.

    "Yes,why?"She said acidly.

    That made him shiver.

    "K-kay." He said scared.

    "Thats what I thought"she said.I noticed Liam staring at me.

    "What?" I asked.

    "Nothing." He said.I stared at him for a second then turned away.I walked over to Matthew.

  "Hello." I said to him.

    "H-Hi." He studdered.

    "What's wrong?" I asked.

    "W-what?"

    "Your studdering." I pointed out.

    "I-I see. I'm sorry.." He said.

    "Why? I think it's cute!" I giggled, as he looked up at me, surprised.

    "Thanks.." He mumbled.

    "Bye!" I giggled, walking over to Livi-chan.

    "Bye...." He mumbled almost inaudible.

    "What's up with him?" She asked.

    "He's just shy." I defended. I walked back over to him.

  "Yo!" I said.

    "Oh,hello,again." He said.

    "You don't sound happy to see me!" I fake pouted,kidding around with him. He and I started laughing.

  "Look, she got Matthew to laugh again!" Liam said, astounded.

    "I know right!" Nikola said, astounded also.

    "I think he really likes her." Connor said.

    "Yep." Liam and Nikola said in unison.



              -TO BE CONTINUED-

                       

                        Love, Jazzy-Bee
© Copyright 2010 Jasmine-Sama! (jasminehankins at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654744-New-Life-New-Friends