*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654746-venting
by chance
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #1654746
letting go
I have a story to tell, I guess it is what you, might call, modern day fairytale/horror story.  This my take a while so yall just bare with me. It will be a series so hopefully you will continue to follow me.



  My story:  I won't go all into my childhood.  I was adopted from korea, raised in Texas, and both my parents were amazing.  My dad was a Orthopedic Surgeon, my mom I say "Martha Stewart before Martha Stewart," I am one of nine kids, and all are spread all over the United States now. 

    So the Fairytale began, my mom died when I was 16 of cancer. I had a hatred towards life.  I had been in that destruction and self pitty. Blaming the world for my mom's death.  The truth is I wanted attention that I was missing so I found it by getting involved with men, who didn't even know my name, let alone have a relationship, or wanted me for me.  College was the same men in and out my bed.  I drank and did drugs through out the 2 semesters I spent there, until I was kicked out. I wasn't called the party girl for nothing.  The only thing I really cared about back then was men and getting there attention.  I was ran over, spit out, and used.  I didn't have a clue what love was let alone intimacy. I just layed on my back hopping it would be over soon. Sounds slutty, easy, I know, that was me.  I was lost and lonely.  I never had a real relationship till I was 19.  I managed to really break his heart. I had gone to high school with him but  met up with him when I joined the Navy and got engaged. Finally a man that loved me, would to take care and was head over heels for me "Party Girl".  Not so fast, love was about to hit me hard..........
© Copyright 2010 chance (camijoe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654746-venting