*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1655276-Culmination
Rated: GC · Other · Adult · #1655276
A story based on the "unforeseen" happenings during sexual encounters.
Impressive as his cock was – it only measured up to a fraction of mine in length. And contrary to my dark, slender one… his was fat, pink, and hardening by the millisecond. I flattened his curly pubes with a strong grip as I held on to the base of his member, struggling to make the veiny bulge reach the back of my throat – my eyes shut tight, giving him the impression that he was quite the stud, when in actuality, giving a blowjob had never been this easy.
He was fairly popular, and most of the superficial chicks that he hung out with were annoyingly talkative; gossiping themselves into a drama induced stupor, so even before I knew him, I knew he was a virgin. Unfortunately, getting some ass from a guy who cared more about what people thought about him than anything was not going to be easy.
But perhaps this generous act would help tip the scales in my favor…
I massaged his scrotum in the palm of one of my hands. It was a shriveled, wrinkly flab of flesh – resembling an elderly man’s forehead. “Grandpa balls, ha.” I thought to myself loud enough to grin, even with a mouthful of hard-on.
First there was a jerk, and then a shriek, next was a full blown seizure.
“Awh, please yes..mmm!”
I had a lot of familiarity with those ear pleasing sounds, and under different circumstances I would have been proud to hear them overpowering the other noises in the surrounding area. Not tonight, though.
As all people who have any experience with one knows, an unbelievable orgasm is also a very powerful sedative.
If I allowed this to happen, he’d be lights out like a milk-drunk baby moments afterward. Therefore, I had to intervene.
I had to pull the plug on this entire operation pronto or certain failure was inevitable.
I drew my head back, yet still kept hold of his polished peg of a penis – now coated in a mixture of bodily secretion, it glistened like a prized trophy.
I caught a sliver of fluid running down the corner of my mouth with the tip of my index, leaned my head back to look up at him with his bare back pinned against the wallpaper, then in a seductive tone I attempted to negotiate him away from a potential climax.
“Ooh. Not just yet babe…”
Apparently he didn’t get the memo.
And consequentially I ingested every drop I could muster that spurt out, in mid-sentence at that.
The rest splattered against the canvas of my face in heavy blotches.
The only thing that I could manage to think was, “Don’t barf.”
© Copyright 2010 Ikkala Slaw (darth-guy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1655276-Culmination