*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1655543-The-Dominatrix
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1655543
A young submale fulfillls his submissive fantasys when he visits a domintarix
The  Dominatrix- By  Helen Slater



Adam had realised he was submissive while at school it was a private school he was one of the youngest in his class and very shy one of the older girls had decided to take advantage of his shyness she invited him to her room one where she had made him her slave. She had made him lick her shoes clean and spanked him hard several times he went back to his room that night and masturbated.

Adam had tried to find a woman to dominate him since then but none of them had been as good as Chloe. So he had decided he would have to find a professional dominatrix, he’d looked at the ads in the back of  a fetish magazine he found one for a Mistress Do mina it read ‘’ I will teach you the art of servitude submissive males wanted’’. Adam rang the number provided and arranged a meeting with Mistress Do mina at her home in London he explained about his submissive fantasies and she told him to come to her house for a week or two and she would teach him the art of servitude. ‘’yes mistress’’ said Adam in a shy voice he felt his cock grow hard in his boxers he went upstairs to his bedroom stripped naked and masturbated fantasising about serving Mistress Do mina. 





That weekend Adam packed a case with enough things to last him a couple of weeks then he grabbed his coat and walked out of his front door locking it behind him then he put the case in the boot of his car before getting in and driving to Mistress Do mina’s house his cock hard in anticipation of things to come.

When he arrived at her house he knocked on the door and waited for her to answer a few minutes later Mistress Do mina opened the door dressed in a shiny black skin-tight sleeveless latex cat suit with a zip that went all the way down the front and between her legs, shiny black latex gloves and shiny black knee high PVC boots her long black hair was sleeked back into a ponytail. She looked Adam up and down a stern look on her face.

‘’So slave you wish to serve me is that correct?’’ said Mistress Do mina a sly smile on her glossy red lips ‘’yes Mistress I will do anything you tell me I will be your obedient slave’’ said Adam nervously. Mistress Do mina beckoned Adam  into her home he followed her like a faithful dog follows its owner. Mistress Do mina went upstairs to her spare bedroom which had several wardrobes full of various fetish outfits and a large rack with whips, rope and canes etc on it, and a large Victorian style chest of drawers which she opened and took out a studded dog collar a dog lead and a pair of skin-tight leather shorts. 



Mistress Do mina ordered Adam to strip naked and put the shorts on he obediently stripped naked and put the leather shorts on then Mistress Do mina put the collar and lead onto him and got him to kneel on all fours he did as he was told and she walked him like a dog into the master bedroom where she tied him to a metal ring at the side of her black metal four poster bed.  Mistress Domina laid on the bed and unzipped her latex  catsuit between her legs and then she leaned over and opened the  drawer of her bedside cabinet and got out her 8inch dildo she turned it on then began to fuck herself with it, she could see Adam watching her with  a bulge in his shorts, she stopped and got a pair of leather wrist cuffs she put them on Adams wrists after placing them in front of him then she helped him out of his leather shorts his cock was rock hard, she fastened a leather cock ring 













                                                               

to the base of it then she got back on the bed and continued to fuck herself with her dildo. Adam watched as Mistress Do mina quickly brought herself to orgasm her juices running down her latex clad thighs. She got of the bed after removing the dildo from her wet pussy  unfastened Adam’s wrist cuffs and removed his cock ring then she sat on the edge of the bed beckoning Adam towards her, he crawled towards her on his knees, Mistress Do mina put her hands behind Adams head pushing his face towards her wet pussy he obediently started to lick her pussy licking up every drop of her cum until she was clean.   







Mistress Do mina ordered Adam to lay on the bed he did as he was told, she fastened his wrists and ankles to the bedposts then straddled him sliding his hard cock deep in her wet pussy she started to ride him fast and hard moaning with pleasure as she grinded against his hard cock. Adam groaned his cock swelling in Mistress Do minas pussy she stopped and got of him leaving him frustrated ‘’I’m not letting you cum yet slave’’ said Mistress Do mina getting back on top of Adam she started to ride him again a little slower this time, she rubbed her throbbing clit moaning with pleasure as she got faster and harder her legs shaking as she reached a violent orgasm. ‘’you may cum now slave’’ said mistress Do mina. Adam squirted his hot cum deep in Mistress Do mina’s pussy. Mistress Do mina got off Adam and took of her catsuit then she turned of the light and got into bed at the side of Adam. 





  Adam had enjoyed his first session with Mistress Do mina. She was exactly how he wanted her to be very strict he felt that he deserved to be treated like that he was a worthless excuse for a man he only lived to serve his mistress he hoped that Mistress Do mina might take him on as her permanent slave it would be a dream come true for him he’d been dreamed of it since his encounter at school he spent many a night fantasizing about it and had many wet dreams about being a slave for a strict mistress.





The next morning Adam awoke to find himself uncuffed Mistress Do mina had left him alone in the  bed, he got out of bed to look for her, he soon found her taking a shower he stood for awhile watching her lather up her beautiful naked body, she opened the glass door to get out of the shower. Adam grabbed a towel and handed it to Mistress Do mina. ‘’you may dry me off slave’’ said Mistress Do mina smiling at Adam ‘’yes mistress’’ said Adam taking the towel and gently drying Mistress Do mina’s wet body. When she was dry he grabbed her satin dressing gown from the hook on the back of the bathroom door and helped her put it on she fastened it then beckoned Adam to follow her, he did as she wanted following her like an obedient puppy. They went back into the bedroom, Mistress Do mina opened a large wardrobe and took out a pair of latex shorts and a latex mask she put them on the bed along with a latex catsuit, a bottle of baby oil and a can of latex polish. ‘’I want you to oil me up and help me into my catsuit then you can polish it for me slave’’ said Mistress Do mina ‘’Yes Mistress’’ said Adam taking her robe off then grabbing the bottle of baby oil he poured a little on his hands and began to oil her up  then he helped her to get into her shiny black skintight latex catsuit. Mistress Do mina lay back on the bed and Adam put a little of the polish on a cloth then starting at her ankles he began to polish her latex catsuit until it was really shiny.



                                                           







                                                           



‘’good slave put on your outfit then you can do some housework for me ‘’ said Mistress Do mina ‘’yes mistress I am your faithful servant’’ said Adam putting on the shiny black skintight latex shorts and the shiny black latex mask which had holes for his eyes and mouth and airholes so he was able to breath in it. Mistress Do mina went in her bedside cabinet drawer and took out a pair of latex gloves, she handed them to Adam he obediently put them on then he followed Mistress Do mina downstairs to the kitchen, she handed him a scrubbing brush and filled a bowl with warm soapy water then placed it on the kitchen floor ‘’scrub the floor slave’’ said Mistress Do mina whipping Adam’s latex clad arse hard                                                                              with her leather whip ‘’yes mistress I will do anything to serve you’’ said Adam dipping the scrubbing brush into the warm soapy water and scrubbing the kitchen floor. Mistress Do mina followed him around the kitchen whipping his arse as he continued to scrub the floor making sure he didn’t miss a single spot. Adam wanted to please his mistress in the hope that she would let him become her live in slave, once he had finished the floor he emptied the dirty water down the sink and waited for his mistress to give him another job to do. 





                                                                               

                                                                                          

Mistress Do mina handed him a can of polish and a duster ‘’polish my table slave I want it to shine’’ said Mistress Do mina ‘’yes mistress I will make it shine for you’’ said Adam walking into the dining room and spraying polish on the large mahogany dining table then polishing it with the duster. Mistress Do mina lay on the sofa fucking herself with a large black dildo. Adam felt his cock growing hard beneath his latex shorts as he noticed her playing while he continued to polish he dining table making it nice and shiny for his mistress hoping it would get her approval he loved to please          his mistress in any way he would be mistress do mina’s slave forever. 



Misress Do mina beckoned him over, Adam put the polish and the duster down and walked over to Mistress Do mina ‘’I want u to pleasure me with your tongue slave’’ said Mistress Do mina licking her shiny red lips. Adam knelt up on the sofa took the dildo out and started to lick Mistress Do mina’s wet pussy pushing his tongue deep inside her. Mistress Do  mina put her hands behind Adams head and wrapped her legs around his pulling him closer grinding her pussy against his tongue moaning with pleasure. Mistress Do mina’s legs began to shake as she exploded into a violent orgasm filling Adams mouth with her juices he licked it all up ‘’ fuck my arse slave im horny I need to be fucked hard and deep’’ said Mistress Do mina getting on all fours her arse in the air, Adam lubed her arsehole with her juices then pulled his shorts down and slid his hard cock into her tight hole grabbin her hips and fucking her hard and deep, Mistress Do mina pushed her arse hard against his cock moaning with pleasure as Adam fucked her harder and deeper ‘’you may cum slave’’ said Mistress Do mina breathlessly. Adam groaned with pleasure filling her tight hole with his hot cum it dripped down her latex clad thighs. ‘’thank you slave your mistress is pleased with you I think we should make this a permanent arrangement’’ said Mistress Do mina ‘’oh please mistress let me be your live in slave I’ll do anything’’ said Adam . 











                                                                   





Mistress Do mina smiled at Adam ‘’do you agree to obey my every command slave?’’ said Mistress Domina ‘’yes mistress I will do anything you want me to do and I mean anything I will be your faithfull servant’’ said Adam. ‘’very well  slave you can be my live in slave’’ said Mistress Domina pointing at the space in front of her, Adam knelt before Mistress Domina and kissed her feet ‘’thank you Mistress I am forever in your debt’’ said Adam. Mistress Domina put Adam a collar and lead on and walked him like a dog to the basement which was kitted out like a dungeon she walked him into a metal cage and fastened the cuffs that were attached to it to his wrists and ankles ‘’this will be your bed for the night slave’’ said Mistress Domina. Adam spent the night dreaming of his mistress he knew this was going to be good it was a dream come true and he never wanted it to end ………………………………............. 



© Copyright 2010 Helen slater (latexia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1655543-The-Dominatrix