*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1656130-Alone--Part-Three
Rated: E · Chapter · Entertainment · #1656130
Part three of the survivor storie.
Alone- Part Three

Getting sleep can help a person’s body, but if you're out in the cold wrapped in numerous amounts of clothing trying to rest it can just be a nuisance. As John finally took the time to stand up, he wished he hadn’t. A sharp pain instantly traveled from his legs to his waist from being curled up in a ball all night. He quickly jumped up and down trying to get in focus for the day ahead. Other survivors around John were walking around glumly moaning about back pains and how they couldn’t find good edible food. As John started walking along the beach, a young boy caught his attention. The boy’s jeans were faded and torn, his hair was a tangled mess that seemed more like a ball of yarn than actual hair. Something rough hit John’s shoulder taking him out of the trance that he had gotten into. As he turned to see who bumped him, his eyes met with a tired looking man. The man’s eyes were the color of the water surrounding the Island, and his teeth were all messed up as if it seemed he couldn’t afford dental care. “Watch were you’re going.” The man said. John nodded apologetically, not verbally responding. Something had caught John’s attention about the man. Not the man himself, but the rough outline of the revolver resting under his shirt.
© Copyright 2010 RagerEdge (maskedvendetta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1656130-Alone--Part-Three