*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1656730-My-class
by AnnaP
Rated: · Other · Other · #1656730
A little story about my crazy creative writing class
‘omg’ I thought to myself, im so ready to go home. Even thought my class is awesome. Paige is sitting ever there next to the windowcill staring at her brand new shirt, which i might add was stolen from me, her accomplise Kristie. They are what you call Best Friends Forever, i think they even have necklaces to prove it! The we have out little goodie goodie Kerri, she may be small and innocent but if one bad word comes out she willl move like lightening and come and smack you upside your head. Sitting next to her is Jenner (Jenna) loud, obnoxious and boy crazy! Across from her is Donovon, can be quite awkward but he is one of a kind. Behind him is Brittany, she is my best buddy! Me and her are even planning on going bunny shopping! Its kind of a personal joke between me and her. Sitting to the left of me is Holden, he is Lady Gaga's BIGGEST fan. Next to him is Just aka Kind Maison and Ben. They are both kinda diffrent and a little on the outside of the box, if you get what i mean. There are two girls behind him; Ashley and Kassey. They are extremely quiet so i dont know much about them. We have our own wonderful Jasmine who is loved by all and sitting next to her is Ashton. She hits on all the young coaches and teachers! Last but no least we have Demetrius our air head selling junkie! Our newest edition to our wonderful class is Mrs. Sass' parole officer! He is there to make sure she doesn't shank anyone and that we are all safe from her! So thats my class and even though im ready to go home, i wouldn't trade them for the world!
© Copyright 2010 AnnaP (annap at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1656730-My-class