*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1656737-Our-friendship-came-to-an-end
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Friendship · #1656737
losing a friend over a broken heart
It was ninth grade when I met him I had already heard a lot about him. He was very different to say the least I had never met someone quite like him. When I first saw him he was about 5’7’’, skinny, and a big smile filled with blue braces. Of course they would be blue though because he was obsessed with that color. I honestly do not remember a day I saw him with out orange on. He went through a phase where he would always spike his fairly long brown hair. He thought he looked cool that, I thought it was a little strange but he liked it so I guess that all that mattered. Well at least the first time I saw him it was brown. He introduced himself to me one day his name was Paul. He talked a whole lot he rambled on about his schoolwork and how he spent countless hours on his homework, like I was really interested anyways. His goal was to be valedictorian but his grades fail short of the requirement to become it. We slowly became friends, but to be honest it was just because my best friend Addison thought he was great and really funny. I guess I had not seen that side of him yet. By now he has dyed his hair black, apparently he dose not know what he really wants in life. Well track season was coming up and we all three decided that we were going to run. Through out the season we all became really close and were constantly laughing. We always cracked jokes on him but he never took them to heart, well I don’t think so anyways. Paul sure did seem to complain a lot though he would barley ever finish a race because he would get a sudden “cramp.” Personally I thought it was because he was lazy. But I started to notice Addison and Paul were becoming really close like more than just friends close. Addison was happier than I had ever seen her. Things got really good between them and they began to date. We all three stayed friends for a while, it was great never a dull moment. That was until the day things where all things changed. Paul who seemed so great before had became my worst enemy. He had broken my best friends heart and I was not going to put up with that. So that is where our friendship with Paul ended and now we barely ever speak anymore. He lost the two best friends anyone coule ever had, and now he is refered to as a mavrick.
© Copyright 2010 KristieS (k_shaw7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1656737-Our-friendship-came-to-an-end