*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1657598-Dialog-SimpleFleshed
Rated: GC · Assignment · Erotica · #1657598
Martha and Guiles try it for the first time
The First Time:
Clinical Erotica:

Part 1 Simply the Dialog


“Now you have my curiosity aroused, Guiles.”

“About what?"

“It makes me wonder if it’s going to fit.”

“You want me to poke it in you?”

“No I don’t want to poke it, all I want, is to see if it fits… FITS.”

“What do you want me to do, Martha?"

“Now what do you think?”

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

“Are you going to keep a girl waiting?”

"Whatever you say."

“Over here, hut, hut, hut,” Lets see if we’re a match.”

"If you're sure this is what you want."

"Now don’t be getting any ideas… I don’t want you getting carried away. Don’t go thrusting deep. All I want… is to see if this monstrosity fits.”

“I don’t know about this, Martha."

"Just get on top of me... That's a boy...You’re not helping…you have to push…gently.”

"Like this?"

“Stop! Stop, you’re hurting me.”

”Should I pull out?“

“Yes! Yes! Damn you, weren’t you listening to what I said?”

“I’m sorry, I thought I was.”

“Well you weren’t, Gently, I said GENTLY!… now you’ve spoiled everything.”

"Where did all this blood come from?"

"Duh! Where the hell do you think, Guiles?"

"I'm sorry, really sorry."

“You should be….you’ve deflowered me….that’s what you’ve done, deflowered me.”

“I didn’t mean to.”

“Get off!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


After a wild strike two, the batter concentrates on one last swing.


Framework for REDO


Part 2 Filling the framework.

Guiles stood up, unbuckled his trousers and stepped out of his britches. Martha swallowed hard. It was the first time she had ever seen a man's erection. Troubling , she thought. Deep inside, desire reared its head, while in her soul, destiny chortled.

Trying to calm her nerves, Martha thought. This is just like learning a new weapon...get the moves down and everything else will follow.

She lifted her butt up onto a large worktable. She stroked her jaw, gazing intently at his manhood.

"I must admit you have me curious, Guiles."

“About what?" he answered, shifting self-consciously.

“It makes me wonder if it’s going to fit.”

“Are you angling to find out?"”

“I'm not angling for anything," she said fretfully, "Certainly not for that worm. All I want, is to see if it fits… FITS.”

Martha pulled off her fencing leathers. She was bare from her hips down. This man is perfect for me, she thought, if I can only guide us, step by step, through the process.

“Just tell me what you want," he answered, sweat running down his forehead.

“Now what do you think I want?”

"You want me to climb up on the table?"

“You're keeping me waiting," she said drumming her fingers.

"I'm coming," he said, looking about for where to climb up.

I can handle this, she told herself, in a calming voice...I might be dumb but he's hopeless.

She laid back, spreading her legs...Her finger motioned up and down, pointing to her vagina. Do I have to explain everything , she thought...

“That's the spirit, hut, hut, hut,” Lets see if we’re a match.”

She took a vial of oil, pouring a measure onto her squeeze. Rubbing it in, she looked at him and smiled.

He put his knee on the edge and climbed onto the surface.

"Now don’t be getting any ideas… I don’t want you getting carried away. Don’t go thrusting deep. All I want… is to see if this monstrosity fits.”

“Are you sure?."

"Scootch down lower."

He was nervous and not much help.

"You have to come closer, Guiles."

He slid forward, nudging her thighs with his knees.

Martha reached up grabbing his girth, pulling like a leash. I don’t know about this, she thought, having some last minute doubts.

He lowered himself while pushing up with his arms, to give her room.

She pulled the head into her slip. "Oh god!" she sighed as soft tissues yielded to the penetration.

His body started to shake.

"Can't you relax Guiles? Loosen up, don't make me do all the work...you have to push…gently”

"Like this?"

As he pushed, it slithered into her sheath. Before he could stop, it was through her hymen and then some.

“Oh my god! I don't believe you did that," she said increduously..."Sweet Suffering Sakes! That smarts, it really smarts...Stop! Stop, you’re hurting me.”

”Should I pull out?“

“Yes! Yes! Damn you. Weren’t you listening to what I said?”

“I’m sorry, I thought I was.”

“Well you weren’t,” Gently, I said GENTLY!…" she hollered, "now you’ve spoiled everything.”

"Where did all this blood come from?"

"Duh! Where the hell do you think, Guiles?"

She pushed him aside in disgust and got to her feet. Stepping gingerly she hopped around in discomfort, cupping herself. Her hand was red and the overflow dripped onto the floor.

“I didn’t mean to.”

“Too late now….you’ve deflowered me….that’s what you’ve done, deflowered me.”

"I'm sorry,..."

"You should be... "What man is going to want me after this?"

"So very sorry."

“Yeah, I just bet you are," she said, limping off to the wash room.




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





© Copyright 2010 percy goodfellow (trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1657598-Dialog-SimpleFleshed