*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1657761-The-superbowl-of-space
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #1657761
superbowl,space,dogs
  Tigger takes the leed tigger passes it to woody he kicks he scores the crowd goes wild!!! The mighty dogs win. They went home with a puppy dog smile on their face. The other team sheba, daisy, oreo, luie, chase are really sad because they lost. The were kind of jealous because the other team won. When they went home in their space car they felt sad for the cinnamon dogs. When they got home they invited the cinnamon dogs to practice with the mighty dogs so they can get ready for the playoffs.



  The next day it was tied 6 to 6, Daisey kicks it to oreo, oreo kicks it to chase, chase kicks it...he scores! The cinnamon dogs win! They're going to the superbowl against the mighty dogs. The next morning it was tied 4 to 4. Pepper got the ball as quick as possible she kicks it to Junior, Luie took the ball then Junior got it back. Junior kicks she scores. 5 to 4, then bubbles tried to get the ball as fast as Pepper but that did not happen.



    Chase took the ball but then woody took the ball back, he kicks he scores! The Mighty dogs win!! Guess what? The cinnamon dogs were proud of the mighty dogs. After the game Pepper thought we should have an after party! The whole team agreed, so they went back to their home on the moon. They blew up balloons and made a chocolate fudge cake and hershey brownies and decorations plus horns to blow.



    After they made the cake and made the brownies plus blew the horns and the balloons the invited the cinnamon dogs so the can eat brownies and cake and blow horns. After that they practice playing soccer with the cinnamon dogs and they were all great friends!!
© Copyright 2010 starfish (candace at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1657761-The-superbowl-of-space