*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1657916-WriteMojos-Free-for-All-Freewrite
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #1657916
WriteMojo's Free-for-All Freewrite: Monthly Writing Contest
You are hereby invited to the Free-for-All Freewrite @ WriteMojo.
Enter for a chance to win a cash prize and bragging rights, but mostly just for fun. This is a contest with a cash prize starting with the initial $10 that WriteMojo starts it off with and the rest of the prize pot is made up of donations via PayPal that WriteMojo members contribute. Since we pay out the prize through PayPal you must be 18+ in order to join the competition. Although we do highly encourage our members to donate to the prize pool it is definitely not a requirement. The more people donate the greater the prize is. You can enter a contest entry of any genre and any length of you choose. Once entries are submitted to WriteMojo they will be posted via iPaper and Scribd to allow other members to read and vote on their favorite story to decide the winner. The deadline for entering this contest is April 15th and the winner will be chosen on April 30th. Please visit http://www.writemojo.com for further details.
© Copyright 2010 Jase_One (jcoate42 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1657916-WriteMojos-Free-for-All-Freewrite