*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1658023-All-In-The-Cards
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #1658023
M/M/F interracial tale. A man and his wife share a man over a game of cards.
All in the Cards
Blmorticia Rev by Rawiya
May 2002, Revised Jan 2010
All Rights Reserved

*LaDonna’s Thoughts*

I knew he had expressed an interest in having a threesome before and I was excited to discuss it with him. Especially since we had agreed that, we would do just about anything to keep the fire burning in our relationship.

Throughout our four years of marriage, Will had always trusted me and went along with everything I’d suggested. Now, I wondered would that still be true when I would admit to him what I wanted.

*A nice quiet dinner and a great night of lovemaking should do the trick. I’ll mention my fantasy in bed. What do I have to lose?*

That night I put on some smooth music, cooked a wonderful Italian dinner, and wore my sexy black dress with stilettos. I had chilled wine, prepared the bedroom with candles, and crushed rose petals on the bed.

Will was in the study working on his novel. Just as I had finished preparing the bedroom, he walked out into the hallway.

“Ladonna, I am…”

Will stopped in mid-sentence and a big smiled appeared across his face. 

“Whoa, you look fabulous. That looks like my favorite black dress.”

“It is your favorite black dress.”

Slowly, I went over to him kissing him deeply on the lips. The second I got there, I felt his erection on my thigh.

“Ooh, I guess you’re excited to see me.”

“I am indeed. I’m starving, but I’m not so sure my appetite is for food anymore.”

Will’s hands found the split in my outfit and cupped my curvaceous brown thighs.

“Everyday you remind me how lucky I am. You are the most beautiful woman in the world.”

With his hand still on my hips, he kissed me deeply. Immediately, my juices started to flow. Desiring him, I ran my fingers through his long, brown locks. Within seconds, he picked me up carrying me to the couch.

*My God, you have truly blessed me.*

I lay there in awe as he began to strip for me. Right then, he unbuttoned his shirt seductively taking it off. When done, he tossed it in my lap.

“Mmmhmm…” I moaned reaching forward attempting to assist. Before I could unzip, he swatted my hand away.

“Uh uh, this is my striptease, you just watch.”

I giggled and lay my head back while I stared into his beautiful green eyes. His rippled, ivory chest was showing off the beautiful Chinese writing above his pierced right nipple. The six -pack abs, the luscious pierced navel I loved to lick; he was mine and I made sure everyone knew it.

I met him while attending college at the University of Illinois. The man was so popular he was on everybody’s most desired list; male or female. His looks, charm, and British accent made him practically irresistible. I was at the bottom of that list not only because I a nerd, I was considered overweight.

Surprisingly, during a literary study group, Will asked me out on a date. He remarked how he loved voluptuous women with big brains. And once we went out a few more times, he asked if he could be my man.

Everyone in our class was so shocked that he was interested. They did everything they could to discourage him. However, Will liked all two hundred plus pounds of me and refused every invitation he was given.

Right before we graduated, he asked me to marry him. When I accepted, I promised myself that my wedding gift to both of us would be to lose fifty pounds so I could fit into a size ten for our wedding day.

He was very supportive even though he remarked, “I don’t care what size you are LaDonna; I love you regardless.”

Although I was grateful for what he’d said, that didn’t deter me from my goal and I achieved it just in time for our small ceremony in June of 2006.

While swaying back and forth to the music, he finished unzipping his pants. After he slid them down his legs, he sat on the table to finishing taking off his clothes. Once he dropped his boxers, out came his dick fully erect ready for action. Aroused, I reached for his cock rubbing it on my cheeks.
As he kneeled down in front of me, I waited to see what he’d do next. He kissed me making a trail of pecks down my chest and stomach on down to my lap.

“Oh Will…”

He picked my legs up and put them on his shoulders. Once he spread them wide he nuzzled my clit with his nose then promptly started sucking me through my panties. At this point my body was on fire. I grabbed his curly brown locks and suffocated him with my crotch. With his teeth he pulled my panties to the side. He lapped up my juices like a fine wine.

“Damn, ooh ahhh…”

I came so hard, I’m sure I woke the whole building. With a wicked grin, he rose up and enveloped my lips with his own.

“Oh Will, I want you inside of me.”

Quickly, he took my panties off and threw them on the floor. Again, he saddled his shoulders with my legs. Teasing me, he tickled my wet pussy with his dick.

“Will, now please!”

The moment I finished my sentence, he slid himself inside. Slow and hard thrusts are what I liked and he gave them to me.

Will and I ended up making love for a couple of hours before having dinner for our late night snack in bed.

Once morning broke, I woke up and looked at my beautiful husband. His back glistened from the sweat, the sun from the window shone on his backside.

*Baby, you said how lucky you are. How fortunate am I?*

Wanting him, I kissed the small of his back and made a trail down his hips.

“Mmm…” as he squirmed a bit.

Suddenly, I got courage and decided to wake him up with something new. I caressed his ass cheeks and spread them open. Softly, I licked his hole while slowly sliding a finger inside.

“Mmmm, LaDonna what are you up to?” he said in a sleepy tone.

“Experimenting, do you like it?”

He turned around to face me; his green eyes met my browns. “Yes I do.”

*Now is the time.*

“Will, I have something to ask you.”

“What is it sweetheart?”

I took my finger out of his ass and moved on top of him.

“Will I want to have a ménage a trois. I mean, the sex we have is fabulous but I think it will do nothing but enhance our sex life.”

“Really, that’s rather interesting Donna.”

When he rose a little, I got off him. Once he turned to face me I put the finger I had inside him to my lips. I licked it waiting for his response.

“Baby, you are sooo beautiful. I don’t want to share you with anyone.”

“Not even once? Sweetheart I’ll always be yours I just think it would be great. Besides you have expressed interest in it. And I have the perfect person in mind.”

“Hmmm, really, who is it?”

“It’s this guy that…”

“Guy? I thought you were thinking about a female.”

“No Will it’s another guy.”

Annoyed he quipped, “LaDonna, I really don’t want to share you with another guy. I don’t want to see any dick going inside you but mine. I mean c’mon, if I need to improve just say so. Our relationship is built on honesty is it not?”

*Uh oh LaDonna you’ve pissed him off.*

“Yes baby but sweetheart the other man will not fuck me.”

Smiling slightly he said in the now faint British accent, “Ooohkay soooo what’s the point?”

“I want him to pleasure you.”

Will looked at me really hard and laughed.

“LaDonna you have got to be kidding me. You want another man to fuck me? Is that why you stuck that finger up my ass?”

“Not right away. I want to see a man pleasuring you. To him take your cock down his throat would send me over the edge!” Just the thought of it caused the juices to build down below.

Before his next sentence he grabbed my face and crushed his lips on top of mine. “I can tell you are turned on right now.” Again he kissed me and met my gaze. “Baby, I don’t know about this.”

“Sweetheart it will be fun.” I ran my fingers through his scalp.

Seemingly curious he smiled and outlined my face with his finger. “And he won’t want to fuck you?”

Not breaking the stare, “No babe he is strictly dickly!”

Will and I both chuckled. He kissed me passionately then…

“Ok love, I’m game. First though the rules, he can only pleasure me initially and there will be no fucking between us dudes this night, alright?”

*I love this man!*

“Ok babe. The game will be played the way you want.”

I loved my husband so much; he will do just about anything to please me. I’m really surprised he didn’t ask me to do the same with a girl. Actually I’d like to try that too but, one fantasy at a time is enough.

***

When I went to work that next day I saw “him” at his usual spot. My desired “thirds” name was Jared. He’s so beautiful; gorgeous caramel skin, gray eyes, six-pack abs, about 6’2. Jared worked as a security guard at the bank across the street and is a student at State college. How do I know this? A girlfriend of mine is a good friend of his. She says he acts straight but only likes men. He also made it clear he will fuck no one until he finds the right guy.

Eager, I talked to Jared about it at lunch and he agreed to have dinner with Will and I on Saturday night. After we made small talk, I showed him a picture of my beautiful husband.

“Damn LaDonna, if I didn’t like you I swear I’d take him away from you.”

When Saturday came, I was very nervous. *What if Will doesn’t like him, what if Jared wants more?* I also informed Jared that he was not to share info of this night with anyone.

For dinner, I made a typical American meal for three of chicken, rice, and veggies. To relax Will and me, I chilled a bottle of Merlot. Since Jared doesn’t drink, I had soda in the fridge for him. 

To show my appreciation to Will, I donned the same dress I had on the other night just because it’s his favorite. Will was in jeans and a white shirt only half buttoned. When I told Will about Jared’s thoughts of him, he couldn’t help but chuckle.

“No one will take me away from you baby, especially not a man.”

Just as we were about to lock lips, the doorbell rang. I pushed the intercom and buzzed Jared in. My mouth dropped when I opened the door: Jared looked so fine in his khaki’s and black t-shirt.

When I introduced Will to Jared, they exchanged smiles and glances.  Jared kissed Will’s hand, which threw both of us for a loop. Will smiled and invited him to take a seat on the couch.

We talked for a good half an hour before eating. Once I served dinner, all of us we were ready to dig in. After we ate, we all sat on the couch drinking our refreshments of choice.

“Let’s play a game.” Jared said.

“And what game would that be?” I asked.

“Something to break the ice a little; both of you seem a little uptight. I know we couldn’t just jump right on the couch and start making out, that wouldn’t be fun; it has to be spontaneous.”

*Jared is right and something tells me he’s done this before.* Will and I stared at each other then we looked back at Jared.

“Let’s play a game of cards. How about Spades? I’m good at that, how about you two?”

“Yeah we play Spades.” Will said with a grin

“Good let’s play.”

They sat down at the table and I pulled a deck from the drawer in the living room. After I dealt the cards, Will cut the deck.

“The person who wins that hand will get kissed by the losers.” Jared said.

Will and I glanced at one another and smiled. When Will won the first hand, I kissed him first and Jared kissed him softly on the lips. The next hand Jared won so I kissed Jared and Will kissed him.

*Oh Jared you are a pro.*

We let Will win each of the next three hands so he could become comfortable with Jared. Each kiss got deeper and deeper while my panties got very moist. When Will beat us in the fourth hand, Jared gave him the deepest most beautiful kiss I’d ever seen.

Obviously comfortable, we moved to the couch. As I watched Jared run his fingers through Will’s hair, my body went up in flames. I played with my clit through the fabric as Jared kissed Will’s earlobes and went down to his neck and chest. When he unbuttoned his shirt he caressed Will’s torso and rubbed his pierced nipples. Seconds later, he traced them with his pierced tongue.

“Aah…” Will threw his head back and rubbed Jared’s head. Within moments, he unbuttoned his jeans. Jared nuzzled Will’s dick through his boxers and sucked it. Will gasped and pulled his dick out. Jared took the swollen head and licked it. He stroked his shaft which caused small drops of pre passion juice to appear.

“Mmm…” Will closed his eyes and again kneaded Jared’s scalp. With no effort, he took Will into his mouth. Now, I was so turned on I was fucking myself with three fingers. My pussy was so wet it made squishing noises.

Completely aroused, I decided I could no longer just watch. I pulled my fingers out and put them in Will’s mouth. Softly, I kissed his cheek and whispered, “I love you.”

Through the breathing he said, “Baby I want to taste you!” I lay down with my head on the arm of the couch. I tossed my panties off and opened my legs. Will moved over and Jared adjusted himself as well so all of us would be comfortable. The moment Will’s tongue was on my clit I came.

“Mmmm…” escaped my lips and I looked at him with amazement. He lay there with his head resting on my inner thigh.

“God Jared, ahhh!” Will looked down at Jared and rubbed his chin. Jared was poised for the explosion. Only a moment passed when Will convulsed and shot a hot load down Jared’s hungry mouth.

“Shit!” Will screamed.

I rubbed the sweat off his forehead and toyed with his locks as he enjoyed Jared swallowing his juices. Once done, Jared rose and kissed Will with some of the juice still on his tongue.

*God this is the hottest thing I have ever seen.*

Within the next hour we were all out of our clothes. I watched Jared make out with Will for almost five minutes just licking his lips, sucking his neck and playing with his dick. Wanting my husband, I gently moved Will's cock away from Jared and started sucking it. Again the pre-cum started to flow. Jared joined me by taking his balls in his mouth and I swallowed the shaft and tip.

“Oooh, my God!” Will grabbed both of our heads as he writhed and moaned loudly.  Will was ready to come again and I wanted all of it this time.

“You got it last time my friend, it’s my turn.”

Jared laughed and let me take all of it down. He got up and kissed Will’s neck as I continued to drink.

When done, I needed to feel Will inside of me right then. Jared backed off and let me climb Will. Slowly, I mounted him and bucked back and forth on his dick while kissing and grabbing his head at the same time.  I looked at Jared take his own manhood in his hands and stroke. Obviously, he was just as turned on as we were. Will grabbed my ass cheeks. I clenched my thighs tighter as Will started to move upwards. Suddenly, I felt the juices build and the dam burst. I kissed him and looked over at Jared. Jared’s eyes rolled in the back of his head as he jerked his dick. Will looked at me and nodded.

*He said he didn’t want to suck him…hmmm* I smiled as Will lifted and moved me over to the side. Will knelt down and took Jared in his mouth.

*Ooh Baby!*

Jared looked down and smiled before he closed his eyes. Will drank every drop and rose to engulf his lips with Jared’s. I reached over and rubbed Will’s head while he brought me in to share the kiss with both of them which excited me beyond belief.

Once we finished, we sat there trying to catch our breath. Will lay back on the couch with Jared and me resting on his chest. Seemingly, we knew it would be more than just a one-time thing and to think it all started with a suggestion and a game of cards.


Revised 2010
All Rights Reserved
Rawiya

© Copyright 2010 Author Sharita Lira (srlmort at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1658023-All-In-The-Cards