*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1658217-ON-THE-RUN
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Drama · #1658217
hitch hikers walking outside a major city,meet a man and fix his car as trade for a ride.
The sun was beating down on the window making the car extremely hot.The music on the radio was an old R&B song.  The two passengers in the backseat whispered to each other,

"So, whats your name?" one man said as he turned his gaze tward the driver, whose hands nervously clutched the wheel as he drove on the dusty road.

"My name is abdul youseff" he said. you could hear a bit of nervousness in his thick middleastern accent.

"Im franco and this here this is omar" he said as he pointed to his friend sitting beside him. who was staring out the window, he seemed angry.

"Whats up?" omar spouted and looked back out the window. as the car continued on its journey.

"Where are you headed my friends?" abdul says. looking back in the rearview mirror at his passengers.

"Where on our way in to town, omar here misses his mom, and me bein the good freind i am figured id go with him" franco replied smartly.

-This is a hot 98.9 newsbreak- the radio snaped. -the alegged terrorist was not at his home  but police found evidence of a biolgical threat, police are sill looking for witnesses that know the man, he is said to be of middleeastern decent, thats all the information they have for now. this has been a hot 98.9 news- the radio was cut off as abdul reached for the knob. he pushed in a CD.

"Fuck the police-fuck fuck the police." blared through the speakers.

"OH shit, abdul, this is my shit. thats ol skool. i aint know u was feelin hip hop like that."

"yes i like NWA. its good music." he smiled and looked back as franco was bobbing his head to the music. he looked at omar who had a distant look on his face like he was thinking hard about something.

"So abdul whats with the Box in the trunk?you aint no terrorist or nothin right?" Abdul paused and looked back in the mirror.

"NO NO myfreind i own a small buissiness in the city. that is a gift."

"A gift ahh i see, tryin to surprise wifey. thats whats up." franco responded.

"Yes yes a gift."

The car came to a stop in the gas station. the two men in the backseat proceded to open the doors.

"Hey abdul were gonna go get some snacks and omar here gotta piss, well be right back." franco said as he closed the door to the vehicle. the duo walked in the store. "

man i told u this was a bad idea." omar said in a irritated tone."we mighgt not make it now, and how we gonna get rid of him, he already knows who we are." omar said.

"Dont worry bout him, hes not that bad, hell get us there."

"you sure?"

"yea trust me its only a few more min and were there."

© Copyright 2010 BUCKWILDHIMSELF (buang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1658217-ON-THE-RUN