*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1658900-Support-a-Dream-A-New-Look-For-Old-Dog
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mel
Rated: · Other · Other · #1658900
A review of ShowYourSupport.ws and its new way of presenting a MLM marketing system.
ShowYourSupport.ws is a website offering a method for generating financial support for people or organizations which need it. It is a new, somewhat unique use of an MLM product from the company called GDI, Inc or Global Domains International, Inc. Yes, it is legal. It is a California company formed in 2000, and is now in more than 180 countries. In 2002, GDI placed #37 on the Inc. 500 "List" of the USA's 500 fastest growing private companies.

What does GDI sell? GDI sells website domains and e-mail addresses. How does that do what ShowYourSupport.ws claims? The answer is where the MLM part comes into the equation. You could simply buy a website if that's all you want. Or, you can become an affiliate of the company, and direct people back to the GDI website to watch their marketing videos. If you are an affiliate and people you direct to them also become affiliates, then you earn a monthly income from each and every affiliate under you.

It's like there are actually 2 products to sell: one: the website/e-mail addresses, and secondly: the affiliate program. The income generator is the affiliate program. Another neat thing is that the GDI videos and their website will take care of the selling component. Their videos are the salespeople of the program.

So how does that build up enough income to make a difference to people in need? It doesn't right at first, although you could make the argument that any new income will help. The real benefit of this program comes as more and more people sign up and get their friends, relatives and associates to watch the videos and also sign up. The numbers begin compounding quickly. And the revenue created becomes a residual income stream as long as the affiliates remain in GDI.

If you get 5 people who then sign up 5 people each, all of a sudden you have 25 people who are working for the same goal. Then when they get 5 more people each, you have 125 people working all towards the same goal. When those 125 people each get 5 more people, you're now at 625 all working to the same end. That is the premise at work here.

Will it work? Like any business endeavor, it can succeed or fail. Where this idea has actual merit is in the fact that many people like to help other people or causes, especially when they really need support. If there are a significant number of people out there who you know would love to help a particular person or cause, then this rather unorthodox application of a MLM product can certainly provide a unique opportunity to generate needed support.

Possible application groups and people:

Wounded veterans
People injured by accidents or work-related (car wrecks, policemen, firemen, etc)
Athletes pursuing lifelong dreams (Iditarod, USA Olympics, etc)
Budding politicians trying to run for office
Community organizations (local food bank, private schools, sports teams, churches, etc)
Special interest groups
Small businesses

For more information on ShowYourSupport.ws, please go to http://www.showyoursupport.ws
© Copyright 2010 Mel (fletchfox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1658900-Support-a-Dream-A-New-Look-For-Old-Dog