*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1659024-Spiral-of-Black-and-White
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1659024
Trying to make someone understand that how much this heart care, but end up thrown away.
When every hearts are silently beating asleep in the night, yours is still awake. Staring out into the space, seems endless, seems like forever. Messed up thoughts, memories after memories comes back to life and you wish you could hold them again. You wish someone is awake with you and stay by your side, to listen, to understand, to hear your cry. You're so lost without direction.


. . .


This red rose by my bedside is dying. Losing each petal day by day. It's losing too many everyday now. Bring it back to life I tried. It's breaking my heart to watch something once so beautiful, so fragile, finally comes to an end. I'd leave every pieces without touching them but someday I know I will have to hold them close for the last time, and throw everything away.


Don't you ever forget, don't you ever. I never.


For the last, can I have this dance?




xx.


© Copyright 2010 nurulnabilahh (nurulnabilahh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1659024-Spiral-of-Black-and-White