*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1659314-Today
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Emotional · #1659314
The way today has been
feeling great today! Got up alittle late today, but who cares? I don't. Got dressed and now I am waiting for my sister to come through and go to the mall. I just can't wait. I have no money, but that's ok. just wandering around, looking and walking is good enough for me. Me and boogie (my son) are going to have a great time. Have something to eat at the mall; spending time with the nephews and niece. Im am looking forward to it. I can't wait to see the UPS truck pull up in front of my house and give me my books for the course that I am taking. This is new venture for me. I decided to take medical billing and coding. I figure that with today's economy I have to have something under my belt. I am unemploted you see and I am going thorugh a rough patch right now. It has been very hard. Yet, the medical billing and coding course has given me hope. There is so mych that I want to do with myself, and I keep telling myself there is time. I am years old, still young....right? I have time, lots of time. There is so much that I want to do! I want to save money, buy a house, buy a new car (I love the one I have now) But I would like a new one. I want to be a photographer, I want to get a book publishes, I want to travel, oh so much. Oh yeah, I also want to have my own business. The best thing about it all is that, it is my life and all these options are here for the taking. I suffer from depression you see, and it is hard to manage the condition with or without medication. I am currently NOT taking meds and my moods have been erratic. I have not taken my meds because I have no insurance at the moment, therefore I cannot afford to go and see my therapist and take my meds. I have been an emotional rollercoaster, up and down, up and down. Just the other day my son caught me crying. I hate crying in from of him. I hate it when he sees me broken. When I am on medication I feel doppey-still depressed but not emotionally broken. I hate those feelings. Anyway, Im here, waiting on my sister to arrive so we can head out to the mall; praying that my creative juices still keep on flowing so I can continue to write as I wait. I love to write but I hate writers block. I want to create something wonderful! I am sure that is everyones purpose on here. Well, I am done. Until next time =0)
© Copyright 2010 Teresa Franco (iraidateresa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1659314-Today