*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1659678-The-Phone-Call
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Other · #1659678
This about someone company work file given to somebody that had no busy to it .
Hello Kathy ,it me. Hey Gail ,I just call your parent's home and your sister answered. Yeah, that is why



I am call you back from my cell phone. What did you want and who gave you my parent's phone



number in the first place. You should know better than to ask for someone information file from work . You must be out of your fucking mind, said Gail. Was it one of the managers on duty or someone else. Are you that dumb since I just call your from my cell phone two hours ago.And what in the hell did you want anyway. Boy, do I want to kill your black ass right now.Hey Gail who are you talking too, said Tim.Just one of my co-worker. You know that your stepfather is trying to sleep. Yes I know that. Sorry Gail, but we just wanted to send some flowers and needed the address, said Kathy. But after your sister Mary, told me she just speak with your mom yesterday.I really do not know what to think about it.

My sister Mary is in shock and under alot of stress right now and did help her by you calling the the house looking for me . Since she was the one who find my mother dead in the living room. Oh yeah ,didn't bother sending flowers and I will be coming back to town on Monday afternoon. Bye as I hung up my cell phone. Just can not believe how stupid some people are and to think that they can give out someone personnel info to just anyone .What the hell just give it to the next highest bidder.
© Copyright 2010 elizabeth klein (deekl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1659678-The-Phone-Call