*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1659721-It-Hurts
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Death · #1659721
mommy make her stop hurting me.
“Mommy, my stomach hurts.” Kesha told her mother.

“Baby, I know it does just a couple more minutes.” Her mother said.

“Mommy, why are you crying?”

“Shhh. Nothing for you to worry about.”

“Kesha Stewart!” the doctor called.

“Right here.” Mommy said.

Kesha walked ahead while her mother and the doctor talked she tried to listen in.

“Dear, it’s ok. Your doing the right thing. You don’t want her to be in pain anymore.” The doctor spoke softly.

When they reached the room Kesha noticed that her daddy and the rest of her family was there and they all looked like they had been crying too. They all looked down at her and gave her big hugs and kisses.

“Daddy, why is mommy crying?” Kesha said

“Doesn’t matter, baby girl get up on the bed.” He answered.

The doctor came to the bed where she layed. She had a little thing in her hand.

“Kesha, this might hurt a little.” She told her.

She raised Kesha’s hand stuck something in it.

“Oww!” Kesha said. “Why did you do that?”

“She is going to make you better.” Her mommy said.

“Baby.” Her mommy said. “She’s going to have to inject you with something to make you sleep.”

Everyone said I love you to Kesha which made her wander. But before Kesha could ask the doctor put something into the needle. It stung Kesha.

“Mommy it hurts. Make her stop. Tell her to stop.”

“Shh, baby it will make you better.” Her mom said. Starting to cry harder than ever. When Kesha looked around everyone was crying too.

“Mommy.” Kesha couldn’t finish her sentence because her eyelids fell.

Forever.
© Copyright 2010 alice cloutier (cloutiergirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1659721-It-Hurts