*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1659803-No-title
Rated: GC · Chapter · Relationship · #1659803
A very small piece of a short story
Her hair is stringy and wavy, the color of tree bark, and a long thin line hangs over her left eye. Her large, deep browns stare at me with a growing intensity that makes me grow hard. Lips that are full and pouty and pink from lipstick part slightly, and her tongue darts out, then back in, almost too quickly for me to notice. Silently, with her eyes, I can hear her say 'fuck me'. She rubs my thigh and the heat rises like a burner on a stove. Moving closer her lips barely brush mine letting her tongue just enter my mouth, then back out. Smiling with a deviousness only seen in movies she fumbles with the buttons on my jeans. I'm a steel girder and I know that I am going make love to her, splashing her juices all over my crotch. She kisses me, biting down hard on my lip, then loosening up and it's in this moment that I see her soul, gold and breathtaking, and I know that I am irrevocably and absolutely in love with her. "Natalie.", I say, "I am so in love with you."
© Copyright 2010 Ellis Bateman (ellis78 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1659803-No-title