*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1659950-empire-of-the-crimson-rose
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1659950
role play made into a book
As the morning sun broke over the mountain removing the black blanket of night, a tiny village high in the leaves of the trees began to be illuminated by the rays of the bright yellow light. The inhabitants of this village began to wake by to the ringing of a big brass bell high up on of the green building that severed as a place of worship. As the pale skin native hustled this way and that so quickly and quietly that if anyone had been walking below they would never had know that a entire village was standing only feet above them, a small boy of only seven years old awoke with a start and for some reason knew that this was going to a very dark day but not why.
As this boy foot hit the ground he heard what was to be the beginning of the end of his village. It was a great bang outside the main door of his house. With all this excitement the boy rushed to dress ran down stairs to see what was going on but when he got there he felt his hand being pulled away from the action and cause by a cold, wrinkly , weather beaten hand. This caused the young boy to look up and see the hard weather beaten face and curly aged face of his nanny looking at him with an odd look on her face, One that he had never seen her ware in his seven years of her caring for him while his parents had been otherwise engaged in pressing business. Her sliver eyes stared into him as though she could see his soul and she spoke in a soft melodic voice.
“Come with me Ukano. We need to get you to a safe place!”
To this the little boy could only node his head softly up and down before his nanny took him and ran behind the throne and rocked him back and forth softly trying to cover his eyes.
Within seconds the door to the house was broken open by a gray deformed wolf with foam flowing over its teeth and out of its mussel and down on to the fur on its neck. This wolf was not standing on four legs like it should but stood up right on its to Hine leg.
“That is a lupine Ukano” mouthed the old lady to the young boy before her. The boy looked up at her in amazement and then looked back at the beast that now was trespassing in his home.
The events that fallowed would forever be board into mind of that young boy’s life. This eye watched the lupine as it growled and lunged at the two people in the center of the room. At this the boy wanted to cry out but he knew if he did not only would the two people in the center of the room die but he would also die that day.
Both of the people in the center of the room drew their weapons and moved into to their fighting stances. While they drew their weapons both of them pulled off their cloaks and as they did the reveled the pale white skin on there well muscled arms. One of them had silver hair and a long facial hair. He wore a blue tunic and black pants through which you can still see his tone and well built body and in his hand he held a long sword with the blade cut to resemble the flames of a red hot fire. The second person away in the room was a woman with yellow hair that fell to the middle of her back and a well built body with well defined arms and legs. On her wrist she wore to stiletto blades which she revealed with a flick of her wrist. Her eyes were hard and cooled as she looked down on the rabbit lupine.
The lupine lunged forward at the two of them and the man dived to the right falling softly on his side before rolling back to his feet while the women jumped and kicked at the lupines stomach sending it on to its back before flipping and landing softly on the ground on her feet smiling at the lupine as she landed.
The lupine growl as he got slowly to his feet and ran at quickly the woman with his white teeth beard and in a matter of seconds his teeth were deeply implanted in the woman’s neck. The next thing that the little boy knew the lupine let out a death howl before he turned around and let his claw swipe at the man as he rushed up on the lupine thrusting his sword into the lupines heart before the old man fall dead.
The young boy ran out and held the old man and the lady in the center of the room. The young boy held them close and cried as they forced there last breath in all it deep grittiness and their eyes faded as the last of their life faded away from their body.
In the next moment the old weathered hand grabbed the little boys shoulder and pulled him up and away from the two lifeless bodies and out the door.
© Copyright 2010 Jayden Melicore (jerrylaber at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1659950-empire-of-the-crimson-rose