*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1660199-Dragon-and-Swan-Draco-and-Cassie-Part2
Rated: E · Other · Fanfiction · #1660199
Draco and Cassie are falling for each other, but can they be together?
Draco

Draco sat staring across the Slytherin table during breakfest. *What are yeh starin at?* asked Goyle between mouthfuls of food. *He's a starin at that Cassie girl, The one on the train* Sneered Crabb. *Both of you shut it.* Draco said as he threw a roll at them. Draco turned his attention back to Cassie who sat in just the right spot for him to observe her. *Draco, DRAKYYYY!* Pansy whined. *What?* an annoyed Draco answered. *Pay attention to me!* She whined. *Where are you going?!* she asked as he got up. Draco just walked away with out answering her. (I can't believe i'm doing this) He thought as he sat down next to Cassie. (She has good tastes) He thought as he looked at the screen of her muggle music player they called an Ipod. It read Three Days Grace, A muggle band Draco was familer with but would never admit that he listened to. *Well hello there* He said as he pulled one of her earbuds out. She looked at him with something in her eyes that he could not quiet place. She stood and all but ran out of the Great Hall. He watch her go then stood and walked back to his table. *So how did that go?* Leered Goyle, but he stopped short when Draco just kept walking past them to the door.

Cassie

Cassie sat at the Gryffindor table eating her breakfest. she was listening to her Ipod, the muggle music device that earned her much critisim. She was just starting to enjoy her breakfest when her earbuds were pulled out and she heard *well hello there*. She turned to see Draco. She looked in to his eyes with a mixture of fear and affection. (O my god, Whats he doing here) Cassie stood and fled as fast as she could with out attracting attention. As soon as she was out of the Great Hall she broke into a run and only stopped once she reached the corriare of the Room of Requirement. She sank to the floor to catch her breath. (I need sirius) she thought. With a flick of her wand he was there, Her patronus. The great dog looked at her and curled up beside her. *Oh sirius, i don't know what to do. I can't like him, He's slytherin. You wouldn't approve. You always tell me to follow my heart, but this time.......I just don't know.* She confided to the dog beside her. *I best be off to class* She said as she stood. She knelt and kissed the dog on its forehead then let it fade back into her wand. Sir Nicholas floated out from behind a pillar as she walked away.
© Copyright 2010 The Mad Hattress (themadhattress at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1660199-Dragon-and-Swan-Draco-and-Cassie-Part2