*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1660255-Dead-Forward
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Emotional · #1660255
The first Chapter for Dead Forward
I walked down the aisle in a church to pray for God's forgiveness. I had too many secrets to keep and it's a terrific burden. I am Anne Nicholas and I could read people's mind very clearly, but I couldn't read supernatural beings' minds. I somehow hope that some vampire would come into my Veterinary Clinic and asked to get to know me. After long time experience in this natural behavior, I knew the way to control it when I don't want to hear certain people's mind. But everybody looked at me as if I am a weirdo just came out of the asylum.
  I really hated this ability of mine because when I was in the crowded place, I could hear 'war' beginning out there. It's noisy for me to stay calm but I tried to control it.
  I finished praying and headed off to my quiet clinic. I hired a vampire girl to be my receptionist. It was easy to find a vampire in Paliana town, where there was the place vampires like to go. Because the blood supplier was there. I provide BloodSuccess, a type of blood which was manufactured specially from Malaysia and imported here. Through Julliana--my receptionist--I knew that the blood tasted like real blood but it's very expensive. I opened a Veterinary Clinic and study veterinary course because I like animals. Besides, I couldn't read animals' mind.
  Julliana smiled and said, 'Good morning, Anne. Mrs. G is in your office with her pup.'
  Very weirdly, Julliana wouldn't hunger for animals' blood.
© Copyright 2010 NicoleChuiYue (nicolechuiyue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1660255-Dead-Forward