*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1661659-The-Beggining---Chapter-1
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1661659
I didn't really have fun.. so this is wat I made cause of boredom.. ^_^''ll ehehehhe
There was once a fine young lady named, Kuchiki Rukia, who was engaged with a red headed guy...

One day, while she was walking along the river, she met a handsome guy named, Kurosaki Ichigo, she fell inlove that she forgot she was engaged... Ichigo, who is 21, were friends with Rukia, who's 20, when they were young. but Ichigo never wanted to let Rukia know about that...

"Ichigo.......U-um..."
"What do you wanna talk 'bout?"
"Well.. um... You look familiar.. You look like, my friend before."

Ichigo started to sweat...

"Rukia!!!" Renji shouted, the man whom Rukia was engaged, "Rukia!!"
"Renji? What are you doing here?", Rukia answered..
"Where have you been? We've been searching for you!!!", shouted Renji angrily..
"Um... Renji, I would like to meet you my new friend..."
"Your new friend.. huh...", then he went home with Rukia..

And Ichigo was left alone.

That night, Renji told the police to put Ichigo in prison, but the police refused but Renji said to them, "I'll pay you 2M", then the police agreed..






TO BE CONTINUED on Chapter 2
© Copyright 2010 Faustine_Karson (faustine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1661659-The-Beggining---Chapter-1