*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1661997-LAB
Rated: E · Novel · Sci-fi · #1661997
This is an intro to this collab account
by: Allan DeLa Croix
These stories are a collaboration of two friends that go by Nigel Black and yours truly, Allan DeLa Croix. We are experimenting is we can collaborate and see what the community thinks, donations are accepted if you like. This first story is called, Lab. It is about three friends who are in Earth, but there is a twist, they are in another dimension and this Earth they are in is much further in the future concerning technology. Flying cars and jet packs are common transport along with commercial and business space ships. These friends are all sons of three of the greatest minds on their Earth, famous for perfecting the perfect power source which is called, CRF (Cold Red Fusion). CRF is not like cold fusion which was perfected long before their time, it is a substance that changed the perception of what power is. That is enough of an intro to get you interested. I hope.

Chapter 1: Just another day...

Molag cornered the puny alien.
"I will kill you!" Molag shouted, "Bring it on!"
He held his 5-9 longarm laser rifle and gently pulled the trigger.
BAM!
YOU WIN!
Credits.
Menu.
Exit.
Are you sure?
Yes.
After Molag was finished with his new game Alien Hunter 40
He packed up his things and headed to school.
At school he saw his best friend Malachi.
"Hey!"
"Wasup Molag the marvelous?"
"I said don't call me that!"
"Why not?"
"Because I said so!"
"Fine! So how is that new game? Alien Hunter 40?"
"S'ok. Could have been better."
"Wow. You, are a downer."
"Why not? The world could be better."
Then Kira walked by.
"Hey! What's up?"
"Hey Kira." Molag said.
"Oooooooh! Molags got a girlfriend! Molags got a girlfriend!"
"Shut up Malachi! She's not my girlfriend!"
"First comes love, then comes marige, then comes a baby in a baby caridge!"
"Whatever. See you guys." Kira said.
Wait, she was still there??? Jesus Malachi! Whats your problem?"
"Sorry Molag. I didn't mean to scare off your girlfriend."
"AAAAAAAGH!" Molag yelled

© Copyright 2010 Allen Black (greatgranola at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1661997-LAB