*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1662269-the-demigod
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1662269
a girl named lilly has had some weird in counters.
i dont really know what is happening but im in it for life. ''well it all started last week when we had a feld trip to the musem down the street where we where learning about the greek gods with both mrs.ckindy and mr.galit. we where going to the founten to eat lunch when mrs.ckindy pulled me away from the rest of the sixth grade my friend clo saw me leaving and went to get mr.galit for some reason then when mrs.ckindy took me in to the statue room I was surprised when she morfted in to a scary monsterus thing she was a .... dragon I screamed loud enuf for my friend clo heard me she ran in with mr.galit i was serounded with fire by then i mean what was I sopost to do i was going to die until i rased my hands and from the founten a bunch of water came in front of me just good for me to sqeeze through without geting burned i was shock what i just did so was my friend and teacher the dragon skreechecd andpick me up she was about to take me out the top of the museum when i jumped from her grasp. i fell to the ground with a thude i was knocked out but clo was there to kill the monster with a sord when i regained conshusnis my friend and teacher where pering over me kept calling my name i sayed where are we and they ansered at the same time camp hafe blood what how did i get here i have to get back to florida. you are know where close to being able to bend over. oh are you so sure. ow ow ow ow uhhhh why didnt you warn me. i did. ok you two stop fighting we have to get her strenth back. i think i cant walk now. fuw well now that you can walk and every thng like that.what thing that mrs.ckindy turned in to.she was a dragon.and what did she want from me. she wanted you dead. why. well you your a demigod. what is a demigod? a demigod is a mixture of a god and human your the child of posiden. but the greek gods are dead. lilly the greek gods are real. what no,no way? it is true.







TO BE CONTINUED.........
© Copyright 2010 annabeth (kathryngirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1662269-the-demigod