*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1662416-within-the-man
by shine
Rated: E · Poetry · Dark · #1662416
A man is tapped inside of himself and kept from expressing his true man.
Chilled, lively but all so lonely and confused. Fronts are deceiving; as though anyone can tell what the difference of plastic or realistic is. How is the man within to be free if he himself is unknown? He yearns to find who he is. To understand and find what  completes his half empty soul. Pressures of the world pull and drag him to the crevasse's of darkness that eats him daily. He cannot scream. He cannot see. He cannot do anything but stand and encounter every blow that continues to attack him. Let his fire burn within but like the evils around let it freeze as it escapes his heart. He is silent, cold, and alone in a crowd of faces all to familiar. His fears hide aside with his dreams, trapped inside his mind. No one shall enter, no one shall explore the man within.
© Copyright 2010 shine (luvgoddess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1662416-within-the-man