*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1663279-Dear-Annika
by Blake
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Death · #1663279
Letter to Annika.
Dear Annika,

It's me, Blake. You probably don't even remember me or think about me, but I think about you, alot. And if you're reading this, I probably gave in too you, or I am dead. I'll start with where we left off. When you deleted your Twitter, your last words to me were "I have made a desision" and then you were gone. I was scared to the damned's hell. I though you were dead. I tried to kill myself while listening to Love Story (remember, that was our song) the day after, and failed. Then your mom scared the living daylights out of me when she called me a "sick freak". Haha, I cried and talked to Carvie about that. She told me that you were okay an you're situation. I've been trying to kill myself ever since you left. I ran to california and was THREE MILES from Carvie's. But I got discouraged and jumped infront of a car, fml. Then I didn't die (tail of woe) and went to live with my Grandfather in Texas. I had two horses, Charlotte and Nessie, and a cat named Annika. She slept in my bed every night. Then my grandfather decide he didn't want me. I swallowed alot of his pills and stabbed myself and ended up in the hospital. I then had to get brain surgery from fluid building up in my head. Then that's where we are now. I decided I am going to hang/jump from off of the hospital building. I will die this time, if I can't be with you, I don't want to be alive. I love you so much, and never do anything stupid because I've probably changed and you wouldn't like me anymore, my Juliet. With out you, my heart hurts.

Love,

Blake Monroe.
© Copyright 2010 Blake (blakey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1663279-Dear-Annika