*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1663348-Hudor
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1663348
Jenna brings payment for what she desires, Hudor
Not all brothels cater solely to men. A few understand the needs of a woman also. One however understands the desires of every man and woman. Around for thousands of years, accepting only gold or diamonds for payment, The House of Hetaera has within its employment those who can bring pleasure in ways most have never considered. Most find it impossible to stay away after their first visit, and find themselves returning again and again.

Jenna entered the house knowing who she wanted, and the price she needed to pay to obtain him. Approaching Madam Lauxes, Jenna removed her gold and diamond tennis bracelet and placed it on the counter. Lauxes weighed the bracelet in her hand and smiled, “Do you have something in particular on your mind?”

Jenna answered in one word, “Hudor.”

Madam Lauxes waved her arm down a hallway, “I believe you know your way. Enjoyment and pleasure.”

Jenna tried her best not to make a mad dash to the ninth door on the right. Her day proved more stressful than normal, and she knew behind this door lay her release. She sighed out with anticipating delight as she opened the door and entered the small room.

The small room contained no furniture; just a large whirlpool tub on a raised platform in the center. She approached the tub gazing deeply into the steam rising from the water. With each step Jenna slipped a piece of clothing from her body. She stood completely nude when she reached the pool, and as she turned her back to the water she closed her eyes, crossed her arms over her breasts and fell backwards.

Water swirled swiftly taking shape, and before Jenna’s body plunged into the tub, muscular and watery arms swept up embracing her. The Elemental’s body formed at Jenna’s back and eased her into the warm water without a drop splashing from the tub.

The heat of the water enveloping her and the arms embracing her left Jenna’s brain void of all thoughts but one. “Fuck me Hudor! Fuck me!”

Water whirled around. Jenna felt the arms wrapped around her reshape into the body that was beneath her. She momentarily peeked into Hudor’s eyes as his face formed from the steamy water above her. His wet hands moved rapidly down her stomach then back up her ribs to raise her arms above her head. His face move down to her breasts, and lips of pure water sucked at her nipples. His legs swirled between hers parting them effortlessly.

A wet tongue streamed down her chest, dripped into her navel, continued over her clitoris, and parting her labia licked at her inner walls. Jenna felt his watery hands flow down to her breasts, massaging around her nipples, as his liquid upper lip whirl-pooled around her clit, and his tongue sprayed in and out of her pussy. She lasted mere seconds before succumbing to a trembling orgasm.

Hudor never slowed his relentless waterfall upon her body. Moving in ways impossible for a solid being, Jenna felt him lift her to a standing position. His face now in front of hers, she kissed at his lips; so moist with a hint of her taste still inside. A watered hand raised one leg, and she felt his liquid manhood pressing at her dripping hole.

He never thrust himself into her, but as water fills a glass, a liquid cock filled her pussy. One moment stretched to capacity; the next empty. From full to empty, and back to full in an instance, Jenna’s body convulsed with continuous orgasm.

Her teeth bit through his tongue as her eyes stared into his watery orbs. With a wave of fluidic motion, his body washed around her, and suddenly she found him behind her, teeth on her neck, hands on her breasts, and his pulsating rod still keeping her completely full or totally empty.

Jenna felt lightheaded, and a second before losing consciousness, she felt Hudor’s massive liquid cock overflow into her uterus. A moan of complete satisfaction escaped her lips as she passed out from the end of her extended orgasm.

She awoke in a hot tub of water, a little wrinkly from soaking too long, but relaxed and without stress. Knowing her euphoria could not last forever, she rose from the tub, and stepped out. As her foot touched the carpet the excess water dissolved from her body to remain in the tub. Dry as the moment she walked into the room, Jenna replaced her clothes on her body and knowing she would soon be back, walked out on wobbly knees.

Word Count 766

My first story on this site, and I was surpised when it won first place in "The Weekly Quickie Contest for round 14 of 2010. Thank you Ame, that was a wonderful boost for me.
© Copyright 2010 Phil N DeZier (philndezier at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1663348-Hudor