*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1663464-I-Never-Could-Have-Guessed
Rated: GC · Chapter · Fantasy · #1663464
This is the desriptive page
Dedication Page



To start things off , I just wanted to tell everyone that I have never written a book before now. I love to write , but i have never gotten the idea until just a few weeks ago, when I started a Role Playing Forum on a website that I am very dedicated to. After getting to know some of the girls there , they insisterd that I make a book. They wanted the book to be about what happend in a Role Playing.
At first i kind of thought that it was a silly idea, considering nothing in are Forum makes any sense really. There are just a whole bunch of poeple doing alot of random things. Then after thinking about it, I thought "maybe they have a good idea". So i looked at everything that was going on , and then thought to myself "Hey , i can make some of these stories into a book, maybe they do have a good idea after all." Well , long story short I took there advise, and here I am , starting a "book."
Sence I have gotten all of that off of my chest, I just wanted to say thanks to the girls and friends that I have made through FooPets.Com. I also wanted to say thank you to them , because if they never believed in me , or my writeing then I would not have started this. Or even thought about attepting it. So thanks you girls , CapriCornBaby , Autumn-Live-Laugh, DiddyKong6 , PittBulBlues, 123Kitkat, and Hannah. Thank you so much girls !





The Beginning : Chapter 1


It all started when my sister and I were children. Fura , she was the most beautiful little girl I ever seen, she is my sister. She always loved me no matter what how much in the wroung I was. She always wore her long ,curly, blonde hair in a ponytail. She said it made her eyes look lighter blue then what they actually were. Then there was me , Zander. I was the mean , quite type of boy. I always protected my sister, no matter how much truble I knew I was going to get into by mom and dad. Fura was two years younger then I was, even though no one really knew. Everyone always thought that we were twins.She always acted much older then what she actually was. But everything started to change , when I turned eight , and Fura six.
I can still remember everything like it was yesterday when it happend. The wind was cold, and the sky was darkend with clouds. Fura was playing out side with the neighbor childen. Then one of the little boys, Tommy, he pushed her down in the dirt. As he pushed her down he laughed at her, watching his back bikecycle wheel run over her legs, tearing a hole in her jeans. Fura just sat in the dirt ,crying, hopeing that no one saw her there. But I did , I always watched my sister, even when she dident know that I was. I began to feel myself become over raged with anger. Anger I have never felt before. I started to feel light headed as everything began to spin. I noticed my fingernails begin to get longer,sharper, almost like claws of a wolve. My teeth began to change into fangs. My eyes, changed from a beautiful green , to a light ice blue color. I was changeing into something , something I never even thought exsisted. I had the speed , power , and swiftness of a Vampire. The strengh, muscle , and looks of a wolve.
After changeing , into what i truely was , for the first time. The only thing that I can remember after that is picking up Tommy, the little boy who hurt Fura, and throwing him. I picked him up like he was a bug , throwing him into the air as is he weighed only a few pounds. I remember the other children running , screming towards here homes. Acting as if i was some kind of monster, not relizeing myself, that I really was a monster.

((will be continued ))
© Copyright 2010 TiffanyMarie (pepperdog90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1663464-I-Never-Could-Have-Guessed