*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1664092-Wishfull-thinking
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1664092
magic,werewolf.alter earth
    There is an old saying, "Becareful what you wish for." In my case, it should have said "Be careful of what you wish, for someone might hear you, and grant that wish."

All I wanted was for everyone to get off my back, to let me have some peace. So in a fit of anger I made a wish, and here I am. It's funny, in a really weird kind of way. I had wished I was somewhere where I would be the only one. Well I'm somewhere alright, and I wouldn't be surprised if I am the only one.

      I'm sitting on a Corner of a large, Traffic filled street. Dozens of people are going somewhere in a big hurry. It's as if I'm not actually here and it gives me the "iceies" Oh yea, I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Tia White fox and I'm a magic using Lycan. A Lycan, you know a werewolf. I look like a natural wolf only much bigger.

        I sit on the Corner of some busy intersection, in a place I know is my home. I'm also 16 and even though I'm in "wolf" form, I really wish I was with my momma. Call me wimp. I don't care. Then the smell of blood, catches my attention, and come to my feet (paws)

And the sound of a child calls to me. Lifting my head I drink in the scents on the air and move off, knocking a few of the rushing people down, told you, in this form I'm a little on the large size.
I couldn't have traveled very far when the cries of a child and the smell of blood draw me to an alley. Using the shadows to conceal myself. (You would think as big as this form is, I couldn't do it)

    The darkness of the ally helps as I creep closer, there is a large male, holding a smaller female by a hard grip on her right arm/ I can see her face, it twisted with fear and the blood smell is coming from her. There are too small children trying to hide behind the trash cans. I can't help it, I let out a growl. I have it pitched right (what do you know!) and he goes still. I hate bullies. And that man is defiantly a bully. I can smell his sweat, fear and his anger. I also smell booze, another hair rising growl, and I move more into the light. (To tell the truth, I was scared. What if he had a gun?

    I'm no Alpha, but I’m not an Omega either.) I was counting on my size to chase him away. He thrusts the lady away from him and I move closer. (Just runaway already) I was in a crouch, low to the ground, and (in my mind) I have an brilliant ideal. (I told you, I was larger then a natural wolf, about the size of a pony) I rose up, my head about his neck and I snarl at him, showing fangs, meaning (run away stupid man! I hate biting people, I always feel so bad) He turned and ran, and I had to bite my paw, not to chase. (Predator/prey thing)

    Small arms circle my neck and two little girls are crying in my fur."Good Goggie"
One of them stutters in an ear. The lady gets to her feet, and stubles over to me. I can feel her search for a collor. "Goggie save-ed us, mommy" said the little one to my right. "Good dog" she says softly now holding on to me tightly.( I snort at the "dog" part, I'm no stupid dog) I can smell her pain, it sharp and hurts my nose. It took me a few minuts to get free. I had to hide them, find some help.

"Don't go Googie!" screams the littlest one as she grabs hand full of fur.(dang I wish my momma was here, she would fix everything.) I find my self being led by my new friends,and i just can't force the human-cubs to let go. The woman, hurt and bleeding had been smart enough to place both cubs on my back.


























































































© Copyright 2010 Raven Hawk (ladyraven69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1664092-Wishfull-thinking