*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1664721-Once-a-Traitor-always-a-traitor
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1664721
This story is about girls and there relationship with the same guy.
"Hey Jade!"
Jade turned around to see her best friend standing behind her. Her ex was also right behind her starring at Jade's friend Kara . She never wanted to see nor be around him. He was a cheater, a liar. She couldn't even measure the hate and fury she felt for him. Any minute she felt like she'd jump on his back and punch him in the face until he felt the pain he gave her. But then again nothing ever phased him.

"Hey Jade I was calling you", said Kara in a suspicious voice."I know", Jade said. Kara turned around to see Jade's ex boyfriend standing a few lockers away. "Oh I get it", commented Kara. Jade closed her locker and wished she could just fade away as she saw he ex approaching them. Go away.....

"Hey Kara want to go out with me Saturday?" Kara shot Jade a look. Jade's eye widened in hate. Of course Kara would say no but how dare he ask Jade's best friend out after what he did to her.
© Copyright 2010 gothicwrite (brezanangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1664721-Once-a-Traitor-always-a-traitor